Hitachi hard drives are portable storage devices used to store tons of data such as photos, videos, raw-images, audio files, documents, Office files, and many more. For most of the users, Hitachi hard drive acts as a backup drive to their important files. Irrespective of how safely you store data on Hitachi hard drive, your important data is prone to data loss.
Before you move on to perform Hitachi data recovery using Remo Recover software, let us know some of the basic reasons that lead to data loss scenarios from Hitachi or any other external storage device.
Common Reasons for Data loss from Hitachi hard drive
- Lost files while transferring from Hitachi hard drive to a computer.
- Accidental deletion of files from Hitachi hard drive.
- Virus or malware attacks.
- File system corruption of Hitachi hard drive.
- Formatted Hitachi hard drive, etc.
Make use of Remo Recover software to easily restore more than 300 file formats like photos, raw-images, videos, audio files, text files, documents, Office files, etc. not only from Hitachi hard drive but also from various external storage devices. Remo Recover is a highly recognized tool to perform Hitachi hard drive data recovery under various data loss scenarios. Try now!
How to Recover data from Hitachi hard drive?
- Download and install Remo Recover software on your Windows or Mac and connect the Hitachi hard drive to your computer to recover data from it.
- Launch this hard drive recovery tool and select the Recover Partitions option.
- Select the Hitachi hard drive from the available list of drives and click the Scan option.
- After the scanning process completes, all your deleted or lost files from Hitachi hard drive will be displayed in Data View and File Type View.
- Now, select the files which you want to get back and click the Save button to restore them to a location of your choice.
Tips to Avoid data loss scenarios from Hitachi hard drive:
- Cross-check files before you delete them from your Hitachi hard drive.
- If you have lost or deleted data from your Hitachi hard disk, then stop using it until you don’t recover your data.
- Take a backup of important data saved on Hitachi hard drive before you format it.
- Always properly eject your external hard drive.
- Make use of reliable methods to fix Hitachi hard drive corruption, any unscientific method of repairing your external hard drive can cause data loss.
Why perform Hitachi data recovery using Remo Recover?
- All in one Hitachi hard drive recovery tool to restore files under various data loss scenarios like corruption, formatting, accidental deletion, missing or lost files, Hitachi hard drive not unrecognizing or showing some error, etc.
- Offers free preview of the recovered data from Hitachi hard drive such as photos and videos.
- Remo Recover works with advanced data recovery algorithms to safely recover files from various brands of an external hard drive without altering the original content.
- You can also make use of this Hitachi hard drive data recovery to recover data from various external storage drives like SD card, USB flash drive, SSD, etc.
- Sort recovered files based on file type, date, size, etc.