Did you lose data from the NTFS partition? Losing the entire partition can be worrisome. Here is an article to help you to recover data from NTFS partition using various methods. Additionally you get to repair your corrupt or damaged NTFS partition. For a quick and safe NTFS recovery, you can make use of this partition recovery software now.
NTFS is the most popular file system developed by Microsoft for its Windows OS. It is far more advanced than the FAT file system and is known for its performance and file security features.
However, NTFS is not free from issues like data loss and it can be quite tricky to get back the lost data from NTFS. In this article, we will guide you with the steps for the NTFS partition recovery.
How to Recover NTFS Partition Without Losing Data?
To recover data from NTFS partitions you can utilise Remo Recover. It has a simple and intuitive interface which makes the data recovery process easy even for the novice users. Additionally, the tool is compatible with Windows 11, 10, and its earlier versions. Download the data recovery tool now and start to recover the deleted NTFS partition.
Steps to recover lost data from NTFS Partition of Hard Drive
- Download and install Remo Recover on your Windows to recover deleted NTFS partition.
- From the main screen select the drive formatted with NTFS from where you want to recover lost data.
Note: You can click on the Can’t find the drive option if your drive is not recognised on the main screen.
- Click on the Scan option to initiate the scanning process.
Note: Once the Quick Scan is completed it directly starts Deep Scan to recover the lost files. Once the scanning is completed, you can see the recovered files in the Tree structure. Now navigate to the Lost Partition folder to select the recovered files.
- Finally, select the files which you want to save and click on the Recover option.
Recover Files from NTFS Hard Drive
The CMD command might be used if your NTFS partition is missing. Try to restore the lost partition and assign a drive letter to the NTFS drive by following the steps below.
- In the Search box type cmd and select Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.
- Type Diskpart and hit Enter.
- Type List disk and hit Enter.
- Type Select disk 1 (now replace it with your disk number) and hit Enter.
- Now type List volume and hit Enter.
- Type Select volume 2 (now replace it with your volume number) and hit Enter.
- Type Assign letter=e (replace it with your drive letter) and hit Enter.
Repair Corrupted NTFS Partition
The easy way to fix the corrupted NTFS partition is to format the NTFS drive. However, formatting will result in data loss. Hence it is recommended to recover the lost data using Remo Recover and then follow the steps below to repair the corrupted NTFS partition.
- Go to the File Explorer and right click on the drive and click on the Properties.
- Now click on the Tools and then click on the Check button.
Wait for the process to complete, now you will be able to access the files.
Hope this article was informative in recovering data from the NTFS partition. Kindly share the article with your colleagues and for any further queries comment down below.