Outlook not Syncing Emails in Windows 10/11
Outlook is the most popular application used among business professionals. However, it is not free from errors. You might come across a sync error in Outlook due to various reasons and the most common reason is problems with connecting to the server or the internet connectivity issues. In this article, we will discuss some of the other reasons for the email sync issues in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc., and learn how to fix it.
Following are the Reasons Behind why Emails are not Syncing with Outlook
- You will receive the issue when your Outlook data file is corrupted.
- You will receive this error when there is an issue connecting to the server.
- When there are issues with configuration with IMAP or POP accounts.
- Your emails will not sync automatically.
How to Fix Emails not Syncing in Outlook?
Here are a few methods mentioned to fix the error emails not syncing in Outlook 2019, 2016, etc.
Method 1: Inbox not Syncing Outlook
You can fix the emails not syncing in Outlook by following the steps.
- Open the Outlook and go to the Files
- Now navigate to the Account settings and click on it.
- Now click on the Repair button and select the account and click on the Next option
- Type all the details like name, email-address, password and click on the Next
Now Outlook will start the repair process. Wait for the repair process to complete and see if your network connection is enabled or not. If not then move to the next section of the article.
Method 2: Check with the Faulty Add-ins
Having incompatible or faulty add-ins might result in Outlook emails not syncing issues. Follow the steps below to check and remove any faulty add-ins.
- Open the Outlook and go to the File
- Now select the Info navigate to the
- Navigate to the Add-ins and go to the Manage (COM Add-ins) and click on the Go
And finally Restart the Outlook to see if the issue is resolved. If not, then move to the next section of the article.
Method 3: Define Sync Frequency
Check and update the frequency of the emails to sync with Windows 10/11. Follow the steps below to update the email frequency.
- Open the Outlook application and click on the Send/Receive tab and select Send/Receive Groups and click on the drop down and click on the Define Send/Receive Groups.
- Now schedule automatic Send/Receive every 30 minutes and click on the Edit option, check the box Include the selected account in this group and also check Download the offline address book.
- Select Check All Subfolders and click on the OK.
If the issue is not resolved then there are chances that your PST file is corrupted. We recommend you to make use of the Remo Repair Outlook PST tool. The tool is built with a powerful repair algorithm which can help you fix the corrupt PST file. Download the tool now!
Steps to Repair Corrupted PST file
Step 1: Launch Remo Repair software and browse PST file using Open PST File or Find PST File or Select Outlook Profile option.
Step 2: Click on Browse button to select desired location in order to save your repaired PST file and hit Repair.
Step 3: After the repair process is completed, you can Preview the number of items that have been recovered successfully from the selected PST file.
Follow the suggestions in this page if you’ve encountered the Outlook not syncing problem with Windows 10/11. Do share the article if you find it informative and comment down below your thoughts.