Recover your deleted or lost WinZIP files with Remo File Recovery Software. Download the Remo File Recovery Software for free now, and get back your ZIP files at your fingertips. Download and try now..!
Get back Zip files?
What comes to your mind when you need to transfer a huge amount of data? Majority of users says Zip files, as these magical files allow you to move a large amount of data over a network in quick span of time. A Zip file may be a package of similar type of files or different, which are present in a compressed state. Since these files include set of files, these become pretty important and losing one might certainly put you some stress. Problem may get worsen up when you fail to find a backup of the lost ZIP files on your system. However, you need not be concerned about this, as the deleted or lost ZIP files can be recovered easily with efficient File Recovery tool. To know how, keep reading..!
A glance at the scenarios that result in deletion/loss of ZIP Files:-
- Use of shift + delete: These are two different key that are located on keyboard but use of these in combination will delete the file bypassing Recycle Bin. However, use of this combination on Zip files result in data loss
- Formatting accidentally: Sometimes you format your hard drive, partition or the device that contain your important Zip files. And realize it later that you haven’t took any backup of the data. This act of ignorance may result in loss of Zip files
- Corruption issues: No matter you save your Zip files on hard drive or pen drive there are always possibilities that Zip file may get lost when these drive become inaccessible, due to virus infection, changes in file structure, etc.
Remo File Recovery - Free Software to Recover ZIP Files..!
Remo File Recovery is the right choice to recover files of ZIP, and 7ZIP format, as it comes out in reasonable cost with 100% safe and secure recovery. The tool is designed with such a simple user-interface and so even a novice user can use it with utmost ease. Remo File recovery scans the entire storage drive and recognizes & recovers over 300+ file types including ZIP files, image files, RAR files, videos, music files, and other documents in a couple of clicks.
Highlighted features of Remo Recover..!
- Remo Recover comes in a free demo edition that recovers the deleted and lost files & allows a free preview of the recovered files prior to activation. This helps users to evaluate the recovery results before activating
- It has an advanced feature Save Recovery Session that helps in saving the entire recovery process. So that if you have any emergency work, you can quit the recovery process and continue it later from the stage where you left without re-scanning the drive again and again. To resume the saved recovery process, there is an option called Open Recovery Session
- Comes in Windows and Mac versions that is compatible on all OS versions including the latest Windows 10, and macOS High Sierra
- There are several other options like add file type using which you can add new file type to software database
- Download and Install applications from genuine sites to prevent deletion of vital files from system due to virus attack
- Ensure that you don’t have any important Zip file or any other file before emptying Recycle Bin
- It’s strictly recommended perform recovery process as soon as possible
- Before using the file recovery software, make sure that you have not saved any new files on the drive or device from where you have to recover ZIP files. Once the deleted or the lost ZIP files are overwritten with new files, recovering them back gets highly difficult. So, stop using the storage drive immediately once you notice the loss of files to avoid overwriting of the files
Steps to Recover Deleted/Lost ZIP Files:-
Step 1: : Download and install Remo Recover software on your computer. Then click the option ‘Recover Files’ in the home screen. In the same window, also select the drive from which you want to recover Zip files and click on the Scan button
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: After completion of scan, the software lists all available files in the drive in 2 types of file type view and data view. You can use any type of view based on your convenience
Figure 2: File Type View
Step 3: Now, have a free preview of recovered files
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Files
Step 4: As a last step, save recovered files in any desired location
Figure 4: Save Recovered Files