Remo Recover is an easy to use application which comes handy to recover data from unreadable, inaccessible, and corrupted partition. It helps to recover unreadable FAT, NTFS, and exFAT partition.
“Hello, Yesterday I partitioned my Windows hard drive into three partitions, after which I am unable to access one of the partition data. I didn’t make data backup before I partition the hard disk. So I need help to recover unreadable partition on Windows system. Unreadable partition includes images, music files, videos, and some important documents”
Note: Before performing any kind of operation of hard disks, always keep an updated backup with you, so that if you face any kind of data loss situation, you can easily restore files using your backup.
Partition becomes inaccessible or unreadable due to drive corruption. What if you don’t have a backup? It will be a head-scratching thing, right? No need to be worried about it. Hence, the unreadable partition can be recovered with the help of reliable third-party restoration app such as Remo Recover software.
Unreadable Partition Recovery using Remo Recover Software:
Download and install the Demo version of this software and run it on Windows Operating System platform. From the Main screen select the relevant options suits to your partition loss situation. Now the list of hard drives available on your computer will be displayed, select the drive from where you want to recover unreadable partition. Remo starts the scanning process for recovering unreadable partition files from hard disk. Once the scanning is completed, it will display all the recovered files from unreadable partitions. Using Preview option, one can have a look at recovered files before restoring to the host computer.
Some of the Reasons Responsible for Unreadable Partition are Mentioned Below:
- If any of the hard drive partition comes in contact with virus infected files, then it may corrupt the whole partition and the disk becomes unreadable.
- This may happen nearly to everyone, when you reinstall Windows. After installation, you may find that your hard disk becomes unreadable. In this case, you will be in a trouble as your files residing in the partition that has become unreadable now. You may format the hard drive to get rid of this issue and end up facing loss of data stored in it.
- Partition Table may get corrupted due to some known or unknown reasons, there are possibilities where your hard drive partition will become unreadable on Windows.
- Sometimes, incorrect disk partitioning gives rise to several partition related errors and hence causing partition inaccessibility and unreadable. It is advised to go for reliable unreadable partition recovery software like Remo Recover.
- Sometimes you may receive the error messages when you start your system like “Boot Disk Failure” or “Operating System is not found”, reason may be the virus or MBR failure which will make partition unreadable.
- When you make use of some unreliable third-party software in order to create partitions on the drive, which in turn sometimes make your partition as unreadable. To overcome these kinds of partition issue make use of unreadable partition recovery program that can recover files from it.
Remo Recover Software can
restore files from inaccessible hard drive and unreadable HDD partition, even if the hard disk drive cannot be accessed.
Significant Features of Remo Recover Software:
- It can recover deleted, lost, formatted or damaged hard drive partitions on Windows Operating System. Supports all major versions of Windows such as
missing partition recovery on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and other earlier versions.
- It has user-friendly graphical interface, so that even a person with less technical knowledge can recover files from unreadable partition on Windows.
- It can recover unreadable partitions from FAT, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 files systems and SCSI, SATA, PATA, ATA, IDE hard drive interfaces.
- It can recover 300 different files types such as image files, video files, audios, and other documents as well.
- No matter if the hard disk from which you want to rescue partition files is affected by Bad Sectors as Remo Recover application facilitates data restoration on hard drives having Bad Sectors as well by creating disk images and recovering data from them.
- Remo Recover Tool not only performs unreadable partition recovery, but also helps you in unreadable Micro SD card data recovery and also assist you in restoring data from other secondary storage devices including USB flash drives, pen drives, external hard disks, memory cards, memory sticks, and many others.
Guide to Recover Unreadable Partition:
Step 1: Download and Run Free Demo Version of Remo Recover software and select “Recover Drives” option from the main screen.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Select "Partition Recovery" option
to start the process of Unreadable Partition Recovery.
Figure B: Unreadable Partition Recovery
Step 3: Now select the Drive from where you need to restore
Unreadable Partition and click “Next” button to begin scanning process.
Figure C: Select Partition
Step 4: After completion of scanning process, you can view a list of recovered data from
Unreadable Partition in two types of views that are “File Type View” and “Data View”.
Figure D: List of Recovered Files
Step 5: Finally "Preview" Recovered files from
Unreadable Partition and save them to any location on your host Windows computer.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Files