Remo Recover is an easy to use application which comes handy to recover data from unreadable, inaccessible, and corrupted partition. It helps to recover unreadable FAT, NTFS, and exFAT partition. Download the free version of the tool now, and preview the recovered files for free prior saving..!
It happens then and now when you try to access your hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, and other storage drive's partition, you endup with an error message "Drive not accessible, the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable". Why suddenly this error occurs on a properly working storage drives? Usually, an error disk structure is corrupted and unreadable occurs due to these reasons:
- Issues with the hardware
- Error in the file system: Master File Table or DOS Boot Record corruption
- Connection issue
- unstable power supply
Based on the these various factors, there are different solutions available to fix the issue. In the meanwhile you may lose your valuable data files while fixing the issues manually. So, first thing you need to concentrate is safeguarding your valuable files stored on the unreadable partition. So, utilize Remo Partition Recovery, a professional data recovery tool to recover data from unreadable partition.
Note: Before performing any kind of operation of hard disks, always keep an updated backup with you, so that if you face any kind of data loss situation, you can easily restore files using your backup.
Unreadable Partition Recovery using Remo Recover Software:
Download and install the Demo version of this software and run it on Windows Operating System platform. From the Main screen select the relevant options suits to your partition loss situation. Now the list of hard drives available on your computer will be displayed, select the drive from where you want to recover unreadable partition. Remo starts the scanning process for recovering unreadable partition files from hard disk. Once the scanning is completed, it will display all the recovered files from unreadable partitions. Using Preview option, one can have a look at recovered files before restoring to the host computer.
Remo Recover Software can
restore files from inaccessible hard drive and unreadable HDD partition, even if the hard disk drive cannot be accessed.
Guidelines to Recover Data from Unreadable Partition:
Step 1: Download and Run Free Demo Version of Remo Recover software and select “Recover Partitions” option from the main screen. Then, a list of logical and physical drives are displayed. Choose the appropriate physical or logical drive and click "Scan" button
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Now the software scans the entire drive to find the partitions in the drive. Once scanning is completed, a list of found partitions in the hard disk is displayed. Now, choose the unreadable partition from which you want to recover data and click "Scan" option to start the recovery process
Figure B: List of Found Partitions
Step 3: The tool now scans the unreadable partition to locate the files from it. Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered files from the partition are listed in "Data View", and "File Type View"
Figure C: Recovered Data View
Step 4: Prior saving these recovered files, you can preview them by pressing "Preview" button and evaluate its recovery results
Figure D: Preview Recovered Files
Step 5: Finally, if you are satisfied with the tool, then purchase the complete version of the tool, and save the recovered files
Figure 5: Save Recovered Files
How a Hard Drive Partition Gets Corrupted and Goes Unreadable?
- If any of the hard drive partition comes in contact with virus infected files, then it may corrupt the whole partition and the disk becomes unreadable.
- This may happen nearly to everyone, when you reinstall Windows. After installation, you may find that your hard disk becomes unreadable. In this case, you will be in a trouble as your files residing in the partition that has become unreadable now. You may format the hard drive to get rid of this issue and end up facing loss of data stored in it.
- Partition Table may get corrupted due to some known or unknown reasons, there are possibilities where your hard drive partition will become unreadable on Windows.
- Sometimes, incorrect disk partitioning gives rise to several partition related errors and hence causing partition inaccessibility and unreadable. It is advised to go for reliable unreadable partition recovery software like Remo Recover.
- Sometimes you may receive the error messages when you start your system like “Boot Disk Failure” or “Operating System is not found”, reason may be the virus or MBR failure which will make partition unreadable.
- When you make use of some unreliable third-party software in order to create partitions on the drive, which in turn sometimes make your partition as unreadable. To overcome these kinds of partition issue make use of unreadable partition recovery program that can recover files from it.
Significant Features of Remo Recover Software:
- It can recover deleted, lost, formatted or damaged hard drive partitions on Windows Operating System. Supports all major versions of Windows such as
missing partition recovery on Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and other earlier versions.
- It has user-friendly graphical interface, so that even a person with less technical knowledge can recover files from unreadable partition on Windows.
- It can recover unreadable partitions from FAT, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 files systems and SCSI, SATA, PATA, ATA, IDE hard drive interfaces.
- It can recover 300 different files types such as image files, video files, audios, and other documents as well.
- Remo Recover supports data recovery from corrupted, inaccessible, formatted, reformatted, and deleted partition on a hard disk drive
- No matter if the hard disk from which you want to rescue partition files is affected by Bad Sectors as Remo Recover application facilitates data restoration on hard drives having Bad Sectors as well by creating disk images and recovering data from them.
- Remo Recover Tool not only performs unreadable partition recovery, but also helps you in unreadable Micro SD card data recovery and also assist you in restoring data from other secondary storage devices including USB flash drives, pen drives, external hard disks, memory cards, memory sticks, and many more.