Remo Hard Drive Recovery - The best solution to recover data from Transcend hard disk drive at your fingertips. Download the free Remo Hard Drive Recovery Software, and recover deleted files, corrupted, and formatted files from your Transcend hard disk in few clicks. Try now..!
How to Recover data from Transcend Hard Disk?
When it comes to data storage device, Transcend external hard drives offers massive storage capacity, and fast data transfer speed. However, sometimes accidentally formatting the drive, or misplacing of the files can lead to data loss from Transcend hard disk drives. There are sevaral instances in which we lose our valuable data from Transcend hard disk drives, few are listed below:
- Human errors: Human errors like selecting a wrong drive while performing a delete/format operation can cause data loss. Or else, he/she may accidentally delete few important files while cleaning unwanted stuffs from the hard drive. As the files deleted from external hard drives won't be moved to Recycle Bin or Trash folder.
- Virus infection: Virus/ malware or other harmful programs on your system or storage device can lead to data loss
- File System Corruption: When the file system of a Transcend hard drive partition is corrupted due to severe malware attacks, or improper file system conversion from FAT to NTFS or vice versa, then you can't access your hard drive data
- Bad sectors: Bad blocks on the hard disk either due to wear and tear or due to logical errors can cause data loss
- Using third party disk management tools: Sometimes we may have to use third party tools to manage drives and partitions. In such cases, it is possible to lose data due to malfunctioning of these tools or human errors while using these tools.
Transcend hard disk recovery software - Remo Recover
Remo Hard Drive Recovery is the perfect tool to recover data from Transcend external hard drives irrespective of the reason for data loss. This brilliant external hard drive data recovery software is capable of recovering lost files from corrupted or damaged hard drives, no matter the reason for corruption. If in case, bad sectors are present on the drive, Remo Recover is capable of skipping bad sectors and creating a disk image, so the disk image can be used to recover data. The key feature of this software is it can recover deleted files after accidental deletion, formatting, reformatting of the drive. The tool is available for free download, jus get the free download of it, and follow few simple on-screen instructions given below to recover data from Transcend hard disk.
Steps to recover data from Transcend hard disk with Remo Recover:
Step 1: Free download the software and install on your Windows PC. Connect the Transcend external hard disk to the system in which the software is installed. Run the software and select Recover Partitions option in the first screen. Then, the tool shows the physical and logical disk drives available in the system. Choose the Transcend disk and click Scan button
Fig.1: Main screen
Step 2: Remo Recover now scans the disk to find all its partitions. Once scanning is complete, it shows all the found partitions in the Transcend hard disk. Choose the appropriate partition which you want to recover and click Scan button to start the recovery process
Fig.2: Choose Appropriate Partition
Step 3: Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, it lists the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View
Fig.3: Recovered Data View List
Step 4: At the end of the recovery process, you can preview the recovered files by right clicking on the file and selecting Preview from the displayed options.
Fig.4: Preview Retrieved Data
Step 5: At last, if you are satisfied with the tool, then purchase the complete edition and save the recovered files, as the demo edition doesn't allow to save the files
Fig.5: Save Recovered Data
More features of Remo Recover
- Ability to scan the whole hard drive in a short period of time
- Ability to execute Toshiba 1TB external hard drive data recovery with great accuracy and ease
- Supports recovery from formatted/re-formatted/partitioned hard drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, and other storage devices
- Data or file recovery is possible from all kinds of file systems like FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS
- Ability to recover data from external hard drive not recognized after severe corruption irrespective of its interface type such as SATA, IDE and SCSI hard drive
- Recovers image files, audio files, video files, documents and all types of files
- Supports all the latest versions of Windows operating systems like Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. And supports numerous brands of HDDs such as Toshiba, Seagate, Transcend, Samsung and the like.
- Comes with a free preview option, where you can view restored files before saving it to storage device
- Allows you to save recovery session to avoid re-scan of the drive if you want to continue the recovery process at a later time
- The software also provides a Mac version, which supports formatted external hard drive recovery Mac OS X including High Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, etc.