Use Remo Recover to recover data from Transcend hard drives. Using this tool, you can recover data from corrupted, damaged, RAW and inaccessible drives. Try it out today!
How to recover data from Transcend Hard Disk?
Transcend is one of the most popular brands of hard drives, known for its reliability and durability. But like all electronic devices, Transcend hard drives can also experience corruption, bad sectors and data loss scenarios from time to time. Although there are a variety of reasons for data loss issues on Transcend hard drives, some of the most common ones are explained as follows.
- Human errors: Human errors like selecting a wrong drive while performing a delete/format operation can cause data loss
- Virus infection: Virus/ malware or other harmful programs on you system or storage device can lead to data loss
- Bad sectors: Bad blocks on the hard disk either due to wear and tear or due to logical errors can cause data loss
- Using third party disk management tools: Sometimes we may have to use third party tools to manage drives and partitions. In such cases, it is possible to lose data due to malfunctioning of these tools or human errors while using these tools.
Recover data from Transcend hard disk
Remo Recover is the perfect tool to recover data from Transcend hard drives irrespective of the reason for data loss. This brilliant tool is capable of recovering data from corrupted or damaged hard drives, no matter the reason for corruption. If in case, bad sectors are present on the drive, Remo Recover is capable of skipping bad sectors and creating a disk image, so the disk image can be used to recover data.
More features of Remo Recover
- Ability to scan the whole hard drive in a short period of time
- Ability to execute Toshiba 1TB external hard drive data recovery with great accuracy and ease
- Supports recovery from formatted/re-formatted/partitioned drives
- Data recovery is possible from all kinds of file systems like FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS
- Ability to recover data from external hard drive not recognized after severe corruption irrespective of its interface type such as SATA, IDE and SCSI hard drive
- Recovers image files, audio files, video files, documents and all types of files
- Supports all the latest versions of Windows operating systems like Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. And supports numerous brands of HDDs such as Toshiba, Seagate, Transcend, Samsung and the like.
- Comes with a free preview option, where you can view recovered files before saving it to storage device
- Allows you to save recovery session to avoid re-scan of the drive if you want to continue the recovery process at a later time
- The software also provides a Mac version, which supports formatted external hard drive recovery Mac OS X including High Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, etc.
Steps to use Remo Recover to recover data from Transcend external hard disk
Step 1: Download and install Remo Recover software on your Windows PC. Run the software and select Recover Drives option in the first screen
Fig.1: Main screen
Step 2: Next, select Partition Recovery in the subsequent screen
Fig.2: Select Partition Recovery
Step 3:The software will scan the system and display a list of all drives. Select the Transcend hard disk and click Next
Fig.3: Transcend Partition
Step 4: After scanning the drive, the software will find lost partitions and list them. Select a partition to recover and the software will display a list of files in that partition
Fig.4: Preview Retrieved Data
Step 6: Select the files you need and save them to a desired location