Retrieving Deleted Videos from PC
“I need a best recovery tool to retrieve deleted videos from PC. When I was transferring huge collection of videos from Windows system to my external storage drive as backup instead of send to clicked on delete all option.”
Don’t worry!!! Most of them are facing situations like discussed above. In order to overcome such scenarios in less time, experts have come up with excellent tool called Remo Recover. Videos are one of the prominent source for many of them to preserve their memorable moments for longer duration. But, many a times videos might get deleted from their PC unintentionally.
What are the reasons for deletion of Videos from PC?
- Accidental Deletion – Whenever the storage device like hard drive of PC has reached its maximum level, then it is common to delete some of the older videos. In such cases, users might accidentally select and delete important ones instead of undesired video files.
- Virus Attack – If the videos that are present on your PC are infected from dreadful viruses through multiple sources like infected devices or files. These viruses can self multiply to spread across the files and have ability to perform various actions like modify, delete etc.
- Interruptions during transfer process – While transferring videos from one PC to another, if there are any interruptions like sudden power failure, abrupt system termination and so on in between the process. Thus, the chances of deletion of videos is more
- Other Reasons – Installation of unauthorized third party applications, hard drive corruption, increased number of bad sectors, hardware conflicts, software clashes and so on are other possible reasons for deletion of videos from PC
If you do not have any updated backup in your external storage device or drive, then it will become very difficult for users to digest. Don’t worry!!! Here is an amazing recovery tool called Remo Recover that provides advanced scanning algorithms for retrieving deleted videos from PC.
Why Remo Recover?
- Non damaging – During the scanning process, this tool will not alter any of the original information instead creates new document for saving extracted information
- Virus Free – As it is scanned using advanced antivirus software, completely free from all kind of malware infections
- Compatible – Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
- Technical team – 24*7 technical team will be available to solve any of your issues that arises during recovery process, retrieval of deleted videos from PC
Additional features of Remo Recover….!!!
- One of the potent tool to recover deleted videos from PC on all the latest versions of Windows operating system
- It can scan the entire drive in few minutes to retrieve deleted videos from PC in less span of time
- Recovers deleted videos from Recycle Bin, using Shift + delete commands and so on effectively
- With the help of a Preview option, you can go through the videos before sending them to particular destination
- Have a backup of important videos in any virus free external storage drive or device to avoid unnecessary deletion scenarios
- Install authorized antivirus software to scan your Windows operating system
- Without fail connect your Windows system to UPS
Useful steps to recover deleted videos on Windows 8:
Step 1: Download cost free version of Remo Recover on your Window 8 system and install it. Run the software and select "Recover Photos" option from main window, in order to recover deleted video files, as illustrated in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select the drive from which you are attempting to recover deleted videos as illustrated in figure 2.
Figure 2: Drive Selection Screen
Step 3: In this window, you can select a specific file type for video; or click on "Skip" tab to recover all file types by default as illustrated in figure 3.
Figure 3: Select File Type
Step 4: Software shows a list of recovered videos and other data after the scanning process gets complete, as illustrated in figure 4.
Figure 4: Recovered Videos