Retrieving Deleted Videos from PC
“I need a best recovery tool to retrieve deleted videos from PC. When I was transferring huge collection of videos from Windows system to my external storage drive as backup instead of send to clicked on delete all option.”
Don’t worry!!! Most of them are facing situations like discussed above. In order to overcome such scenarios in less time, experts have come up with excellent tool called Remo Video File Recovery. Videos are one of the prominent source for many of them to preserve their memorable moments for longer duration. But, many a times videos might get deleted from their PC unintentionally.
What are the reasons for deletion of Videos from PC?
- Accidental Deletion – Whenever the storage device like hard drive of PC has reached its maximum level, then it is common to delete some of the older videos. In such cases, users might accidentally select and delete important ones instead of undesired video files.
- Virus Attack – If the videos that are present on your PC are infected from dreadful viruses through multiple sources like infected devices or files. These viruses can self multiply to spread across the files and have ability to perform various actions like modify, delete etc.
- Interruptions during transfer process – While transferring videos from one PC to another, if there are any interruptions like sudden power failure, abrupt system termination and so on in between the process. Thus, the chances of deletion of videos is more
- Other Reasons – Installation of unauthorized third party applications, hard drive corruption, increased number of bad sectors, hardware conflicts, software clashes and so on are other possible reasons for deletion of videos from PC
If you do not have any updated backup in your external storage device or drive, then it will become very difficult for users to digest. Don’t worry!!! Here is an amazing recovery tool called Remo Recover that provides advanced scanning algorithms for retrieving deleted videos from PC.
Why Remo Recover?
- Non damaging – During the scanning process, this tool will not alter any of the original information instead creates new document for saving extracted information
- Virus Free – As it is scanned using advanced antivirus software, completely free from all kind of malware infections
- Compatible – Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 2003
- Technical team – 24*7 technical team will be available to solve any of your issues that arises during recovery process, retrieval of deleted videos from PC
Additional features of Remo Recover….!!!
- One of the potent tool to recover deleted videos from PC on all the latest versions of Windows operating system
- It can scan the entire drive in few minutes to retrieve deleted videos from PC in less span of time
- Recovers deleted videos from Recycle Bin, using Shift + delete commands and so on effectively
- With the help of a Preview option, you can go through the videos before sending them to particular destination
- Have a backup of important videos in any virus free external storage drive or device to avoid unnecessary deletion scenarios
- Install authorized antivirus software to scan your Windows operating system
- Without fail connect your Windows system to UPS
Steps to recover deleted videos from PC:
Step 1: Download cost free version of Remo Recover on your PC and install it. Run the software and select "Recover Files" option from main window. Then, a list of available logical and physical drives are displayed. Choose the logical drive from where you want to recover deleted video files and click "Scan" button, as illustrated in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Now the tool thoroughly scans the drive to locate the deleted files. Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, you will see a list of recoevred files in "Data View", and "File Type View", as illustrated in figure 2.
Figure 2: Recovered Data View
Step 3: Take a look at all the recovered video files by pressing "Preview" button prior saving the files, as illustrated in figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Recovered Video Files
Step 4: After previewing the recovered files, if you are satisfied with the tool, then activate its license key and save the recovered files, as illustrated in figure 4.
Figure 4: Save Recovered Videos