Recover your deleted/lost videos, pictures, songs, and other media files from hard drive using Remo Photo Recovery tool. Download this trustworthy software for free and start recovering your precious media files now!!!
Generally, many people use hard disk drives to backup, transfer and store media files like photos, audios, videos, etc. However, the multimedia files stored in their hard drives may get lost due to accidental formatting, unintentional deletion, virus attack or any other reasons. In this case, the best way to recover media from hard drive is by using Remo Recover software.
Recover all types media files from all types of hard drives
Remo Recover utility brings to you a strong hard drive recovery tool to easily restore any type of media files that are lost or deleted from both internal and external hard disk drives. The software effectively gets back all generic media file formats like JPG, PSD, JPEG, PNG, MP3, AMR, GIF, M4V, M4A, 3GP and so on. It supports different hard disk brands such as Seagate, Toshiba, Hitachi, Kingston and many others. Images, music collection and movies lost or missing from SATA, SCSI, PATA, ATA, IDE and SSD interfaces will be recovered by this tool.
By using Remo Recover program, you can recover lost pictures from hard drive of any file format, saved in any kind of file system such as FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, NTFS5 and ExFAT at an ease. The software supports RAW photo recovery which is captured using high professional digital cameras or camcorders. In addition to hard drives, the tool has the ability to recover media files from USB drives, SD card, SDXC, SDHC, XC, CF, FireWire, etc.
How to recover media files from hard drive?
All those media files will be recovered by installing Remo Recover tool on your Windows computer. With the help of the user friendly interface of this tool, it is simple to install and operate this software. Now to recover media from hard drive you have to just click on the Download button and follow the below mentioned instructions:
- Launch Remo Recover and select “Recover Files” option from the main screen
- Then, the software displays the list of logical and physical drives available in the system.
- Choose the appropriate drive from where media files has to be recovered and click "Scan" button to initiate the recovery process
- The tool will now quickly scans the selected drive and upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, you are provided with a list of recovered media files in "Data View", and "File Type View"
- Now the software allows you to preview each of the recovered media files prior saving
- "Save Recovery Session" option saves the entire scanned and recovery information, which you can use later to resume the recovery process where you left. You can use "Open Recovery Session" option to resume the recovery process without re-scanning the drive again and save the recovered files any time you want
- Finally, if you are satisfied with the tool, then purchase the license of the tool and save the recovered media files
Make use of Remo Recover software to recover deleted photos from pen drive in just few clicks. It not only retrieves pictures, but all other files like emails, documents, PDF and more.
Situations responsible for loss of media files from hard drive:
Let us know some general scenarios due to which you may end up losing media files from your hard drive so that you can be more careful in future while using the drive. Few of the common causes are listed below:
- Bad sectors: If the media files stored on a hard drive has excessive number of bad sectors then you may no longer accessed the drive and all the data become inaccessible.
- Transfer error: Sometimes, you may also lose important media files, if you unknowingly press “Cancel” while transferring media data from external devices to the computer drive or vice- versa.
- Third party anti-virus tools: Along with removing viruses from Windows system this untrustworthy antivirus applications without any notification could also delete precious media files from HDD that contains viruses.
- Bypass Recycle Bin: In case you remove bulk media files at once then it may bypass Windows Recycle Bin as its capacity is only 10 % of the hard disk drive space and it will not hold files whose size is larger than its capacity.