“Hi, I have a laptop that was shipped with Windows 8.1. Recently, I upgraded it to Windows 10 OS, and while doing it I formatted my system drive without taking any backup. As a result of which I have lost all my vital data that was stored in the hard drive. Is it possible to recover formatted Windows 10 partition? If yes, please help me.”
Yes, of course you can recover data from formatted partition on Windows 10 by using Remo Recover software. Read on to know how.
How does Remo Recover software enable you to perform Windows 10 formatted partition recovery?
Most people believe that all the files and folders are permanently deleted after formatting but the fact is, all erased data will still remain on the same location on the hard drive partition as long as it is not overwritten with new files. Hence, it is possible to recover data on Windows 10 after format with the help of Remo Recover tool. Some of the useful features of Remo Recover utility are mentioned below:
- Recover Windows 10 partition from formatted, partitioned, reformatted, repartitioned drives.
- Supports partition recovery from both internal and external hard drives having interfaces like ATA, PATA, SATA, IDE and SCSI.
- It has the ability to retrieve data from RAID array such as RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5.
- You can recover formatted Windows 10 partition having NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32 and ExFAT file systems.
Steps to recover formatted Windows 10 partition with Remo Recover utility
Download the demo version of Remo Recover tool in order to restore deleted or lost data from Windows 10 partition in a fast and accurate way. This Windows 10 format recovery software enables you to restore data in all format situations. If your Windows 10 enabled computer is not accessible, you have to remove the formatted Windows 10 drive and connect it to a healthy PC before proceeding with the below steps:
- Launch Remo Recover and select "Recover Partitions" option from the main screen. Next, you will see all the physical and logical disks available in the system. Choose the appropriate one and click "Scan" option
- Remo Recover will now scan the disk to find all its partitions that are present now, and the aprtitions that were present before formatting the disk. Once scanning is finished, it lists all the partitions with their file systems. Choose the formatted partition which you want to recover and click "Scan" button to initiate recovery
- Now the tool scans the formatted partition to extract all its data. Upon the completion of scanning and recovery, it shows the list of recovered files in "Data View", and "File Type View"
- Prior saving the recovered files, the tool allows to preview each of the files and evaluate its performance. Click "Preview" button and preview the recovered files
- Finally, if you are completely satisfied with the tool, then purchase the complete version and save the recovered files at the location of your choice
Why to prefer Remo Recover for recovering data from formatted Windows 10 partition?
- Easy-to-use: It is designed with friendly interface that helps even a novice user to use the utility with ease.
- Risk free: This Windows 10 format recovery program is already scanned with updated anti-virus application and hence it does not have any influence on your disk.
- Guaranteed recovery: Faster scan allows you to retrieve all lost or deleted data even after full format or quick format
Remo Recover program can be used in all partition data loss problems on Windows 10
- Creating, resizing the existing partition on Windows 10.
- Unintentionally deleting important partition.
- Virus attack, spyware or malware programs makes the partition inaccessible.
- Partition name, Drive letter or volume label is lost on Windows 10.
- Adding a new drive to Windows 10 computer.
- Conversion of one file system to another on Windows 10 drive.
- Header corruption or damage MBR leads to partition lost.
- Windows 10 PC shows error message “Boot Disk Failure”.
- Other reasons like operating system crash, bad sectors, and so on.
Helpful suggestion to avoid data loss due to formatting in future
- Follow proper method while reformatting or repartitioning your disk.
- Stop using the Windows PC after it has been formatted to prevent data overwritten.
- Always backup your important data.