Accidentally deleting videos from your digital camera is quite disappointing. While navigating through photos and videos in Contour video camera, you deleted few videos by mistake. Well, of course it was an accident, but you are unable to forgive yourself for the mistake. The beautiful moments captured are no more.
But if you think deletion is the only way by which video files are lost in Contour camera, then here you go – there are various other reasons too for videos getting deleted, erased, or lost. Listed are a few:
So when videos are deleted from Contour video camera, you can get them back with Remo Video Recovery Software. The tool will recover deleted, erased, or lost video files in just a short span of time. Moreover, this application’s simple user interface makes the recovery process easy for a new user.
Restore Deleted Videos from Contour Camera
Remo Video Recovery software will scan the entire memory card of Contour video camera and retrieve deleted videos from it in just few minutes. Whatever may be the reason behind videos getting deleted or lost from the camera, the tool recovers them with ease. Not only video files, even photos will be recovered from the video camera quickly. Even videos and photos stored on hard drives, external USB drives, iPods, etc., can be restored.
Supported camera brands: Nikon, Canon, Kodak, GoPro, Samsung, Pentax, Sony, Olympus, and many more.
1. Download and install Remo Recover on your Windows and connect your memory card from the contour video camera.
2. Now from the main screen select the drive from where you want to recover data then click on the Scan option to initiate the scanning process.
3. Wait till the Quick Scan finishes and then you can navigate to the Dynamic Recovery View to see the recovered files.
4. Now go to the Deleted Files folder and then to evaluate the recovery results you can click on the Preview option.
5. Finally, select the files you want to retrieve and click on the Recover option.
Few precautionary measures