If you're searching for data recovery tool to restore deleted or lost files on your jump drive then opt reliable third party restoration app such as
Remo Recover, which is capable enough to recover data from jump drive with utmost ease. It is a non destructive recovery tool, that means it does not alter any original content of the data while recovering it. It has user friendly graphical interface so that even a person with less technical skills can easily utilize this software and recover data from jump drive without facing any difficulty. One can easily download and run it on Windows Operating System and can recover data from jump drive in a couple of easy steps. It is facilitated with the
“Preview” option, using which you can view recovered data before restoring onto your host computer.
- Download and Install the Demo Version of Remo Recover Software
- Award Winning Data Recovery Software
- Supports Windows Operating System and all its versions like Windows 8, Win 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, and other earlier versions. It also servers to
recover data from laptops of all brands as well.
Common Reasons for Jump Drive Data Loss:
- Accidental deletion of important files while deleting the unwanted data from the jump drive by hitting “Delete” or “shift + Delete” keys, performing this action will permanently deletes the files from jump drive.
- Ejecting jump drive from Windows System abruptly while accessing files, will make you end up with loss of files from jump drive. In order to recover files from jump drive make use of Remo Recover Tool, and get back lost data easily.
- If the file system of the jump flash drive is corrupted, then you may get different error messages while reading jump disk data. As a result of this, you cannot access files stored in jump which in turn lead to data loss.
- If jump drive gets infected by any kind of external threats like malicious viruses, spyware, then all your data stored in it will become unreadable. Make use of reliable Remo Recover software to recover data from jump drive.
- Intentionally or unintentionally you may format your jump drive that leads to deletion of entire files stored in it. Install the efficient data recovery software to restore lost or deleted data from jump drive on Windows.
There can be numerous reasons for deleting data from jump drive other than above mentioned. If you come across any of the situations mentioned in this page and you are in search of recovery tool, then make use of this utility and recover lost or deleted files and folders from jump disk in few mouse clicks.
Striking Features of Remo Recover Software:
- Remo Recover wizard is a quick and easy way to recover deleted files from jump drive.
- It recovers different types of files like photos, audio files, videos, documents with different file formats such as JPG, MPEG, JPEG, GIF, NEF, CRW, CR2, ARW, PPT, PDF, XML, and many other files on Windows in a couple of easy steps.
- It has specialized filters that allow you to find specific deleted files from Jump drive.
- It allows you to recover lost or deleted files from FAT, FAT12, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT file systems.
- It is capable of supporting SCSI, SATA, ATA, PATA, IDE hard drive interfaces.
- It not only recovers data from jump drive but also help you restoring deleted files from other external storage devices as well, such as
recovering data from USB flash drives, Pen drives, floppy disks, CDs or DVDs, Memory cards like SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, xD, and many others.
Steps to Recover Data from Jump Drive Using Remo
Download and install the free version of Remo Recover software on your system. After successful installation of the software, connect the USB Jump Drive to the system, and launch the software. Then, carry out these steps to recover your data from Jump drive -
Step 1: Select Recover Files option from the main screen, and immediately you can see the list of available drives in the system. Now, choose the Jump drive among the list of drives, and click Scan button to scan the Jump drive
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, the scanning process begins, and once scanning the jump drive is finished, the list of recovered files are displayed on the screen. You can view the recovered files in two types view namely File Type View or Data View
Figure B: File Type View
Step 3: Now preview the recovered files one by one by clicking Preview option
Figure C: Preview Recovered Files
Step 4: After evaluating the recovery results of the software, if you are completely satisfied with the tool, then purchase the complete version and save the recovered files at your desired location
Figure D: Save Recovered Data