Recover deleted, lost, and formatted data from USB Jump drive with Remo Recover Software. Preview the recovered files from Jump drive by downloading the free demo editon of the software. Try now for free!!!
As we all know, USB jump drives are convenient and portable storage devices to have personal data stored in it. If you Have encountered a data loss scenario from your USB jump drive and wondering how to recover data from it? In this read up you will learn the hassle-free methodologies to perform jump drive data recovery.
Data loss is an unforeseen scenario and happens due to various reasons like human errors, virus intrusions etc. In the section below let us understand the common scenario for data loss from your jump drive.
When would you perform jump drive data recovery?
- Accidental deletion of important files while deleting the unwanted data from the jump drive by hitting “Delete” or “shift + Delete” keys, performing this action will permanently deletes the files from jump drive.
- Ejecting jump drive from Windows System abruptly while accessing files, will make you end up with loss of files from jump drive. In order to recover files from jump drive make use of Remo Recover Tool, and get back lost data easily.
- If the file system of the jump flash drive is corrupted, then you may get different error messages while reading jump disk data. As a result of this, you cannot access files stored in jump which in turn lead to data loss.
- If jump drive gets infected by any kind of external threats like malicious viruses, spyware, then all your data stored in it will become unreadable. Make use of reliable Remo Recover software to recover data from jump drive.
- Intentionally or unintentionally you may format your jump drive that leads to deletion of entire files stored in it. Install the efficient data recovery software to restore lost or deleted data from jump drive on Windows.
There can be numerous reasons for deleting data from jump drive other than above mentioned. If you come across any of the situations mentioned, you will need a reliable recovery tool.
How do I recover from a USB jump drive?
Remo Recover is a remarkable utility to recover data from your USB jump drive effortlessly. The tool is programmed with advanced scanning algorithms which can easily recover the lost or deleted data from your USB. Below listed are some effective traits of Remo Recover
- Remo Recover tool supports recovery of photos, videos, music files, documents, and other files of over 300 types.
- It has specialized filters that allow you to find specific deleted files from Jump drive.
- The tool supports data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS, and HFS+ partitioned drives
- The tool has an advanced option "Save Recovery Session" that saves the entire recovery process, and you can stop the recovery process any time in the middle, and later you can resume the saved recovery session with "Open Recovery Session" option. This saves your valuable time, as you need not have to re-scan the drive again and again in case of power loss, etc.
- It not only recovers data from jump drive but also help you restoring deleted files from other external storage devices as well, such as
recovering data from USB flash drives, Pen drives, floppy disks, CDs or DVDs, Memory cards like SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, xD, and many others.
Steps to Restore data from USB jump drive?
Download and install the free version of Remo Recover software on your system. After successful installation of the software, connect the USB Jump Drive to the system, and launch the software. Then, carry out these steps to recover your data from Jump drive
Step 1: Select Recover Files option from the main screen, and immediately you can see the list of available drives in the system. Now, choose the Jump drive among the list of drives, and click Scan button to scan the Jump drive
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, the scanning process begins, and once scanning the jump drive is finished, the list of recovered files are displayed on the screen. You can view the recovered files in two types view namely File Type View or Data View
Figure B: File Type View
Step 3: Now preview the recovered files one by one by clicking Preview option
Figure C: Preview Recovered Files
Step 4: After evaluating the recovery results of the software, if you are completely satisfied with the tool, then purchase the complete version and save the recovered files at your desired location
Figure D: Save Recovered Data