NTFS Disk Data Recovery Tool
NTFS is a default file system of Windows NT Operating System for storing and retrieving files from hard disk. NTFS file system has several technical improvements over FAT file systems like improved support for metadata, enhanced reliability and disk space utilization. Hence utilization of NTFS disk is increased day by day. Though it has many features sometimes files from NTFS drive may delete or lost due to various reasons.
Don't get upset because there is chance to recover data from NTFS drive. Remo Recover is a software which is able to restore data from NTFS drive within few mouse clicks. It has become popular as NTFS EFS data recovery software to restore encrypted files and folders across the globe. This tool is compatible with most of the Windows Operating System versions like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000.
Scenarios that lead to data loss from NTFS drive is listed below:
- Unintentional deletion: When you want to delete some particular file from NTFS drive but you accidentally select all the files and press “Delete” option. This accidental deletion will delete all the files from the NTFS drive.
- Resizing partition: While resizing the NTFS drive you need free space, if you do not have sufficient space then you can shrink a drive with less data and with less unnecessary space. At this time, if the shrinking process is not done accurately then files from NTFS drive may become inaccessible.
- Accidental formatting of NTFS drive: If you select NTFS drive unknowing while formatting a particular drive, then at this case whole NTFS drive will format and files in it becomes inaccessible.
- Bad sectors: If NTFS disk has some bad sectors then data stored in it may lost.
- Sudden system reboots: While you were working with files of NTFS drive then if sudden power fluctuation occurs frequently then you may lose some header file from the NTFS drive.
- Virus attack: While sharing data from infected device to the system, virus is intruded into the NTFS disk. These viruses may clone and damage files of the drive hence files becomes inaccessible.
Apart from these situation you may also face loss of data from NTFS disk due to unwanted file system conversions and usage of unreliable third party application to re-partition NTFS drive.
Features of Remo Recover software:
- Remo Recover tool is user friendly hence it is very easy to use effectively by inexpert users.
- Data loss from NTFS drive due to partition error can be recovered easily by using this application. You can also recover formatted NTFS partition data using this amazing tool.
- It can identify and recover more than 300 file types including document, Zip archives and other file types which are stored in NTFS drive.
- This can also recover data which are even deleted from the Recycle Bin.
- Tool is capable of recovering documents, media files, audio files, compressed files, folders, etc from the formatted NTFS disk partition. It also restore files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT partitions / drives.
- It is also used to recover data from various portable devices like memory cards, hard drives, pen drives, etc.
Steps to execute NTFS data recovery using Remo Recover application:
Step 1: Install and run Remo Recover app on your Windows computer and select “Recover Drives” option from main screen.
Figure A: Main Screen
Step 2: From the next window select either “Partition Recovery” or “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery”
option, in order to retrieve data from NTFS drive.
Figure B: Select Suitable Recovery Option
Step 3: Then select NTFS partition drive from where you
want to restore data and click “Next” button to begin scanning process.
Figure C: Select Drive
Step 4: Once the scanning process gets over, you can view list of recovered data in two types of view which are “File Type View” and “Data View”.
Figure D: Recovered Data
Step 5: Finally preview recovered data and save them to any
storage drive on your system.
Figure E: Save Recovered Data