Instantly recover corrupted, deleted, lost,a nd formatted files from Maxtor hard drive with Remo Hard Drive Recovery software. Get the free version of the tool by hitting on the below download button, and preview the recovered files before saving and evaluate it!!!
While Maxtor Hard drives are not necessarily more prone to failure than other hard disks from major manufacturers.
Remo Recover has created individual software to treat some of the most common issue that affects Maxtor hard drives. Remo Recover Software has the powerful scanning algorithm, using which it can easily restores deleted, lost, missing or formatted Maxtor Hard Drive in a couple of easy steps. It has some unique features like:
- Award Winning Maxtor Hard Drive Recovery Software
- “Preview” Option to check the recovered files before restoration of files onto your host computer.
- Supports Maxtor hard drive recovery from all major versions of
Windows Operating System like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7,
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, and other earlier versions
- Download and Install the Free Trial Version of this Software
Maxtor was an American manufacturer of computer hard disk drives, which was acquired by Seagate Technology. It is the third largest in the world immediately prior to acquisition. But it now operates as a subsidiary of Seagate. Maxtor hard disk support a USB 2.0 connection and allow you transfer files at blazing speeds of up to 7200RPM.
Some of the well-known Maxtor Devices include:
- Desktop Hard Drive Models
- Maxtor OneTouch Series
- Maxtor Shared Storage and Shared Storage 2
- Maxtor Basic Personal Storage Products
Sometimes Maxtor hard drive partition can be lost or sometimes gets accidentally deleted, formatted or
damaged hard drive data due to some known and unknown reasons. These will results in the data loss stored on Maxtor hard disk. In case if you have lost Maxtor HDD partition, then don’t be panic! It can be recovered with the help of Remo Recover Software. As the partition will not be deleted permanently from the hard drive, only the file reference will be deleted and will be invisible to access. Recovering it manually is quite difficult task, so Remo Recover is highly recommended for Maxtor hard drive recovery. It is easy to use and can restore deleted or lost hard drive partition along with the completed data in few mouse clicks.
Maxtor Hard Drive Data Loss Reasons:
- When any of the Maxtor hard drive partition becomes inaccessible on your system or laptop at that time you may decide to format that partition thinking you might get access to those data. Unfortunately you may select important partition on Windows and format it, which contains most important files and folders, this type of situation will leads to Maxtor hard disk partition loss.
- Sudden system shutdown due to power outrage while accessing files stored on Maxtor hard drive partition, then it may end up deleting hard disk partition. Make use of Maxtor hard drive recovery software such as Remo Recover and restore deleted Maxtor partition.
- Unnecessary formatting the Maxtor partition, sometimes accidentally selecting wrong partition for formatting that will clean up partition and its data completely.
- When Maxtor hard disk Partition gets infected by virus, it may start responding in an improper way and in worst situations any of your partition may get delete. For Maxtor hard drive recovery it is advised to make use of Remo Recover Software.
- Using some unreliable third party software in order to create partitions on Maxtor drive, which may in turn make you lose partition from hard drive without any notification. Make use of efficient tools to resolve partition loss issues from Maxtor
Regardless of the reasons for losing or deleting partitions on Maxtor Hard disk, you don’t have to worry now. Just utilize the professional Remo Recover application which is well known Maxtor hard drive recovery tool to restore your valuable partition in a short interval of times.
Exclusive Features of Remo Recover Software:
- Remo Recover is the most popular Maxtor hard drive recovery software available in the market.
- User friendly graphical interface, so that even a person with less software skills can recover hard drive partition without any difficulty.
- It recovers data from FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, and RAID partitions, also supports SCSI, SATA, PATA, ATA, IDE hard drive interfaces. It is capable of recovering non booting OS data very easily.
- Remo Recover tool not only recover lost, deleted or formatted partition data, but also helps you in restoring files from various secondary storage devices including
recovering USB 3.0 flash drive data, pen drives, external hard disks, memory cards, memory sticks, and many other.
- If the Maxtor hard disk partition from where you want to rescue files is affected by Bad Sectors, Remo Recover application facilitates data restoration on hard drives having Bad Sectors as well by creating disk images and recovering data from them.
Steps to Recover Maxtor Hard Drive data using Remo Recover:
Step 1: Download, install, and run the demo edition of Remo Recover software on your system. Connect the Maxtor hard drive to the system. From the main screen, choose "Recover Partitions" option. Then, choose the Maxtor hard disk from the list of available logical and physical disks and hit "Scan" button
Figure 1: Home Screen
Step 2: Upon the completion of scanning the disk, the list of found partitions in the hard disk are listed with their file systems. Choose the required partition that you want to restore and hit "Scan" button to initiate the recovery process
Figure 2: Select Maxtor Hard Drive Partition
Step 3: Once the software completes the scanning and recovery process, it displays the list of recovered files in "Data View", and "File Type View"
Figure 3: Recovered Data View
Step 4:Before you save the recovered files, you can preview the recovered file by right-clicking on the file and choosing Preview option
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Files
Step 5: Now, save the recovered files at the destination location of your choice
Figure 5: Save Recovered Files