Remo Recover is a reliable file recovery tool that recovers files lost due to Deep Freeze on all latest versions of Windows operating systems, including Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. Download and try it now.
“After I worked and saved my files to the hard drive at cyber café, power outage happened. As that cyber café uses a despicable program called “Deep Freeze” that restores the computer to the state it was in at each restart. So…when the computer restarted, my files were gone.
I don’t have backup of those lost files and I don’t want to lose that valuable work. So, is there a way to recover files lost by Deep Freeze?”
If you are a Deep Freeze user or a victim of loss of files due to Deep freeze like in the above mentioned scenario, then don’t worry. There is a way you could recover lost files after Deep Freeze!
It is recommended to use Remo Recover Software in order to restore files that have been lost due to Deep Freeze in simple steps. It has an advanced scanning algorithm which helps you to recover your lost data in original form. It operates in read only mode which reads the required data and copies it to the desired location. This outstanding software can restore excel files and other MS Office files, RAR, ZIP archives, PDF files, text files, basic media files and lots more from computer hard drive as well as external storage drives. Its simple interface makes sure that the users of any technical level can quickly retrieve their files from computer after using Deep Freeze application. It is compatible with all the versions of Windows operating systems namely Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
Step by step procedure for lost file recovery after Deep Freeze:
- Download Remo Recover Software and install it to your Windows computer
- Run the application and go according to the steps involved in the file recovery process
- You can see two options on main screen which are “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”
- Choose “Lost File Recovery” and move to the next screen
- Select the drive from where you need to restore your files
- Allow the application to scan the drive and choose required file types or click on ‘Skip’ option to choose all the files by default
- Make your selection using two view types which are “Data View” and “File Type View”
- Finally, save them to desired location on your PC using “Save” option
More about Remo Recover Software to restore files
- Apart from recovering lost files, the software has the ablity to recover files deleted after shift delete, the files that have been lost due to emptying Recycle Bin and also the files that are missing due to improper usage of cut-paste operation
- You can also restore files that are lost after disk cleanup, virus infection, accidental deletion, etc.
- Recovers deleted and lost files from pen drives, external hard drives, memory cards, iPods, and many more
- Restores files from various storage devices formatted with FAT and NTFS file systems
- It lets you to preview recovered files before saving
Some useful tips
- When you restart computer in which you have installed Deep Freeze, it will remove all changes made to the system since the last restart. It will also remove any data files saved on the local hard disk i.e. on your Windows “C” drive. So if you wish that the changes should still present when the computer is restarted, you have to disable Deep Freeze application and enable it whenever necessary. However, if you are late to do so and lost your data then relax and use Rem Recover Application to get back lost files
- When setting up the Deep Freeze software, you are prompted to set a master password, which you will then use in the future to enable and disable the service. So it is very important to remember the password!
- With Deep Freeze, worries of malware, slowdowns, file congestion, unauthorized applications, and hard drive degradation is common which may the results in loss of important files. So it is advised to keep a backup copy of necessary files