“Hello. I am trapped in a serious mishap with my Lenovo ThinkPad R61. I was very frustrated with unusual behavior of my Lenovo R61 laptop, therefore I decided to reinstall the operating system present in my laptop. However prior to reinstallation I did not take any backup of my important data due to which I have lost all my crucial data. Thus, if anybody who is familiar with this kind of issue can help me with your valuable suggestion”
From above mentioned scenario, it is clear that, one should always have backup of important data in some storage device as no one knows when disasters can happen. However after the above mentioned scenario, it is obvious that you will feel regretted with what had happened, but you can calm down as of now because data recovery from Lenovo R61 is possible with the means of a recovery tool which is reliable in recovering lost data without any trouble. Here is the ever best tool named as Remo Recover application that has the ability of recovering large files without any halt or interruption in between the process of recovery.
What are the other situations which can put you in state of data loss?
- When the virus has completely submerged in your Lenovo R61 then all the things gets scrambled up due to which the behavior of your laptop may turn inappropriate, thus in this situation if you don’t make use of a reliable ant-virus program then there are chances that it may further damage your Lenovo R61 laptop resulting in data loss
- If you install an untrusted program on your computer then many of the things on your Lenovo R61 go unnoticed and at times you may also lose your crucial data without your knowledge. Thus uninstall unknown or untrusted tools as it can be dangerous to your computer
- When you desire to have more partitions in your computer then make sure you have full knowledge on it, and more importantly if you have decided to perform partitioning then utilize an effective and trusted tool which can easily perform partitioning. Because if the things in partitioning does not go well then more likely you may have to lose your partition resulting in huge data loss
- At times, you may try to remove some unwanted data from your Lenovo R61 so as to free up memory, but while deleting the data if you go wrong in selecting the unwanted file from group of files then you will have to lose all the selected files
What are the benefits of using Remo Recover utility?
- With the help of Remo Recover, you can easily restore many kinds of files which includes audio files, video files, images, documents, archives, .exe files, dll files and other 300 types of files
- Additionally the tool is so flexible that you can customize the scanning process according to your need. For example, assume that you want to recover a file which is not mentioned in program’s catalog then by adding the file extension or file signature in program, you can be able to retrieve that specific file
- If you do not know much about recovery or if you have not performed recovery till now, then there is no need to worry because the software is so simple to use that even a non-technical user can easily accomplish the task of recovery
- It has the ability to recover data from different kinds of hard drives such as SATA, SSD, IDE, PATA, SCSI etc. additionally the application can retrieve files from hard drive that has file system such as HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS
- With the help of demo version, you can easily recover data and after recovery you can have a glance on the recovered files. Thus, you can come to know about the ability of the tool before purchasing the licensed version
- Once the recovery is completed successfully, this application permits you to compress the recovered files so as to save the disk space. Moreover, it also allows you to save data onto CD / DVD
Follow these steps to recover data from Lenovo computer
Step 1: Begin the data recovery process by downloading and installing Remo Recover software on your system. When the main screen appears, select Recover Partitions option and select the drive from which you want to recover data. Then click on the Scan button
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, a list of partitions in the selected drive will be listed. Select a partition to recover and continue
Figure 2: Choose a partition
Step 3: After the partition is selected, a list of files available in that partition are displayed
Figure 3: View Recovered Files
Step 4: Finally, preview the files and save them in any suitable location
Figure 4: Save Recovered Files