Get back your deleted and lost DBX files safely and securely by utilizing Remo Recover utility. You can download here and recover all kinds of files within no time.
Now a day’s, emails are quite important messages for internet users, not just because they carry classified information, but losing a small piece of information will bother you. Losing your valuable DBX files may be very painful situation for you. So we have come up with a excellent file recovery software known as Remo Recover. This tool will help you in recovering deleted or lost Outlook Express DBX files safely with all the vital emails along with attachments.
Outlook Express stores emails in a special files with .dbx extension. Files with DBX extension is related to Outlook Express folder. In Microsoft Outlook Express, each mailbox that is in Outlook interface will have its own DBX file. For instance, Outlook “inbox” will have a corresponding inbox.dbx files, the “Sent” mail folder will have a sent.dbx file and it will be same to other attributes available in the Outlook Express.
Without your knowledge sometimes these DBX files gets deleted, corrupted, lost or go missing. If the DBX file contain all crucial information that may be related to your official work or the personal data. In such situations, there are lots of measures that can be adopted, but not everyone is aware of the efficient data recovery software. Remo Recover Software is one of the advanced and effective tool available in the market. It performs all necessary actions to resolve DBX file issue instantly without wasting time. Using this software you can even
restore PST files on Windows. Also, you can recover deleted or lost MXF files from both computer hard drive and external drive with ease.
Unique Features of Remo Recover Software:
- Free Trial version of Remo Software is available. Download and Install for free.
- Award winning DBX file recovery software that manages to retrieve OE DBX files after accidental or intentional deletion.
- Remo Recover is very easy to use because of its user friendly design and wizard style interface that will guide you throughout the DBX file recovering process.
- This application helps you to recover .dbx files email folders, emails, attachments, subjects, message body, contacts, calendar entries, notes, mail header, journals and even the deleted emails from Deleted Items folder.
- It is an effective and fastest tool with built-in scanning algorithms that performs the DBX file recovery process in just few mouse clicks.
- This tool is verified from Norton Antivirus i.e. free from viruses. So feel safe and secure to install it on your Windows system.
- The DBX Recovery tool can undelete accidentally removed messages as well.
- This utility will easily restore Outlook Express file and makes all DBX file attributes and emails accessible.
even if the DBX file is of password protected.
- It has an ability to
recover deleted password protected files on Windows platform.
Some of the reasons responsible for losing DBX files are mentioned below:
- Virus infection is one of the most common causes that may delete DBX file on Windows and results in loss of all the data stored in it.
- Accidentally deleting your DBX files using “Delete” key or sometimes you may use “Shift + Delete” combination keys, which will permanently delete the DBX files from the system.
- Formatting your hard drive which will results in the deletion of the Outlook Express DBX files completely from the computer.
- When the system is turned off abruptly, even though the DBX file is being used, then DBX file could easily get corrupted. When you can’t access the DBX file then usually you tend to delete it.
- Crash of Outlook Express Application can also be the cause of DBX file deletion.
- Check twice or thrice before deleting or removing DBX files.
- Make use of reliable Antivirus Software to avoid virus infections
- To be on safer side, even if your DBX files gets deleted or corrupted always maintain regular backup of all the important DBX files.
Remo Recover Software Installation Steps for
Recovering DBX Files:
1. Download and install Remo Recover software to start the recovery process.
2. Choose the drive on which you have deleted or lost DBX files and click the Scan button.
Note: The tool will initiate Quick Scan, followed by Deep Scan where it recovers lost DBX files. The tool allows you to view the recovered files through the Dynamic Recovery View option, you can also navigate to the Lost and Found Files.
3. Finally, select the files which you want to restore and click on the Recover option.