How to Use Remo Recover on Windows
Performing any kind of data is recoer is as easy as it can get with Remo Recover. It is quite simple to use Remo Recover on Windows, thanks to the software's friendly and interactive graphical user interface along with a complete set of instructions. The application offers various options to retrieve different types of data and from numerous data loss scenarios, by providing modules like Basic and Pro. If you still feel any difficulty operating Remo Recover, then just go through the below-mentioned steps to perform uninterrupted and risk free recovery of your data on Windows based computer or else simply contact our 24/7 technical team to get instant help.
- Know how to Recover Files from Windows
- Easy way to restore all kinds of Media Files
- Safe and sound recovery of missing/erased Drives and Partitions
Follow these steps to recover deleted files from a Windows computer with Remo Recover
- Install Remo Recover on your computer. After its complete installation, you find a software icon on your desktop or else you can go to “All Programs” to run software.
- Launch the software by clicking on its icon to get to the main screen with Recover Files, option selected as default.
- From a list of all logical drives/partitions on your Windows system, select the drive from where you need to restore deleted/lost files and click on Scan to begin scanning of the selected drive.
- The software almost instantly scans the entire drive and displays all available data from the selected drive.
- Recovered data can be seen in Data View or File type View. You can also preview a file simply by double-clicking on it.
- Remo Recover provides a Show Deleted option, which when clicked shows only files that are deleted from the drive.
- You need to mark the folders and files that you want to retrieve and click on Save. Soon after this, a dialog box pops up asking you to save recovery session. You can select either of the options according to your wish.
- In last window you have to browse for the folder where you want to save the data. By clicking on Output Folder option, you get a pop up window. Where you can select the drive and folder to save recovered data
"Show Deleted" can be used, when you only want to access or restore files that were deleted. And by clicking on Yes, for the option "Save Recovery Session" you can avoid scanning of drive for future recovery process.
Follow these steps to “Recover Lost Files” from Windows
- Run the software and Select the “Recover Files” option from the Main screen.
- Follow the above-mentioned steps till the scan is complete. In Data View, there's a folder named Lost - this folder contains all the files that have lost their identity. You can find any lost files over there.
- Preview any file by double-clicking on it. Use the checkbox next to each file to select it and hit Save.
- As soon as you click on Save button, a window pops up asking you to register the software or enter the activation key to activate te software.
- Finally, save the recovered data by providing the correct output folder on your system. You can even create a New Folder, by providing Make New Folder.
Make New Folder option provided by software helps you to create instant folder to save recovered data, if there is need for new folder.
Using this edition of the software you can recover images, audios, videos that are deleted from you computer or other external storage drive.
Simple steps to recover deleted media files
- Launch the software and select Recover Files from the Home Screen in order to restore media files.
- Choose the drive/partition from which you are required to perform media file recovery and click on Scan button.
- After completion of recovery process you can view the recovered files in Data View and File Type View.
- Select the media file type that you want to restore from the tabs above, so that the application shows only those type of files.
- Select the media files using the checkbox next to each of those files before clicking Save option.
- You need to select a folder from your system to save or store the recovered data by selecting the output folder.
- By doing this, you are directed to the Output folder.
You can even have a look at the recovered deleted files by using “Preview” option. All you need to do is, select any rescued file and right click on it and choose preview option.
Use these steps to retrieve lost media files..
Remo Recover help you to restore lost media files, which are lost as consequence of memory card corruption, capturing picture when battery is about to get empty, etc.
- Simply follow the instructions mentioned above to recover media files in order to find and retrieve deleted and lost photos, videos and other media files.
On selecting storage device you can create disk image of the hard drive, using “Save Image File”. You can also access the previous saved disk image file using “Open Image File” option.
This powerful software can be used to recover data from lost, inaccessible, deleted, missing and corrupt computer partitions/drive and other data storing disks.
Easy steps perform of interrupted partition recovery
- Run the software and choose Recover Drive from the Main Screen.
- From next screen has options like “Partition Recovery” and “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery”. Select “Partition Recovery” to restore deleted, lost, missing and corrupt partitions.
- In next screen you will see a storage devices. By default it will show you the computer hard drive and if you have connected any external hard drive then that can also be seen in this screen.
- There is a “Reload Drives” option which can be used to refresh or at times when your drives in not showing after connecting it. Besides this, there is one more option “Tool” on clicking it, you can see options like “Open Recovery Session”, Save Recovery Session”, “Open Image File”, “Save Image File”.
- After clicking Next button software start searching for lost partitions. It will take few minutes and on completion of process you are shown drives that are found.
- Select the drive which is found and continue with the process.
- Now, you need to pick the file type that you are willing to retrieve or else by selecting “skip” button you can perform recovery of all file types.
- Software prepares a data view and display the recovered data from the partitions.
- In the same screen you can see a option “Smart Scan” which can be used to locates files that are left out or not identified in previous scan.
- You will see a window requesting you to save recovery session. Select “Yes” if you like to or else you can click “No”.
- In last screen you can browse for destination folder and on saving your data you are taken to the where recovered data is saved.
Risk free recovery of Formatted and Reformatted partitions.
You can retrieve data from scenarios like unintended formatting, reformatting, reinstallation of OS, etc.
- On running the software you are shown three different options, select “Recover Drive”.
- From next screen you have to select “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option. On selecting this it will show you partitions available on the hard drive.
- Select the drive and click next, this will start searching for prevouis file system and present you with the found files system drive.
- After this you have to select file type that you are trying to recover or simply press “Skip” button. By doing this, software will search for lost data and display you with the restored data.
- Restored data can be seen in “Data View” and “File Type View”.
- By selecting any of the any of the Recovered file and right clicking it you can preview the file content.
- “Smart scan” option performs a deep scan of drive and recovered the left over files from drive.
- Choose the file/folder that you want to get back and click on proceed button.
- By selecting the destination folder you can save the rescued data
Note: If you still find problems then you can contact the support team by clicking of “help” option which is present at right corner of the screen.