Well, seeing lost videos after recovery with Remo Recover is pretty simple, as it offers a handy option called “Preview” using which you can watch recovered videos prior to saving them on your system.
Here are the steps to view lost videos with Remo Recover:-
(1) Launch the software on your system and in order to recover media files, select “Recover Photos” option from the Main screen
(2) From next screen you need to select whether you want to recover deleted video files or lost video files as there are two options present for both scenarios. Select “Recover Lost Photos” to see lost videos
(3) Selecting drive from third screen will initiate recovery process and software makes a complete scan of the drive from which you are recovering lost videos
(4) Once scanning process gets complete list of recoverable files are displayed in “File Type View and Data Type View” which includes lost video files and other inaccessible computer data
(5) You can see video files and to view video just select the file and right click on it. This will provide Preview and Properties option to select. By choosing preview option you can watch contents of lost video file.For more info and queries you can contact our 24/7 working technical team by clicking here.