Can My Computer Run Remo Recover?
Don’t worry..! Remo Recover can be employed on computers with minimum system requirements, as it is designed in way that it can be used by home users, who have minimum hardware configuration and professional users, with large system configuration.
If you want perform data recovery on your computer using Remo Recover, here’s what it takes:
System Requirements and Operating System Compatibility...
System Requirements for Remo Recover (Windows):
- RAM – Using 512 MB of RAM you can run this software on your Windows computer, but 1GB of RAM is recommended
- Windows Editions – Windows 2008, 2003, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Free Space – You should have minimum of 50 MB free hard disk space for software installation on your Windows PC’s
System Requirements for Remo Recover (Mac):
- RAM – For Mac computers you require minimum of 1GB RAM. However, 2GB of RAM is recommended
- Mac Operating System Versions - Mac OS X 10.5.x, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard
- Free Space – Minimum of 50 MB free hard disk space is required for software installation on your Mac System
System Requirements for Remo Recover (Android):
- RAM – Connect your Android device to a Windows PC with minimum of 1GB RAM (2GB is recommended)
- Android Operating System Editions - Jelly Beans (4.3, 4.2.2, 4.1.2), Ice Cream (2.3.4, 2.4, 2.5, 10.1), etc
- Free Space – For software installation minimum of 50 MB free hard disk space is needed on the system (Windows)
(1) User must login as administrator to install and run the software on their Windows and Mac PC’s.
(2) Supports data recovery from 32 – bit and 64 - bit PC