1. Microsoft Word experienced an error while trying to open the file:
This is one the most common Microsoft Word errors encountered while trying to open a Word File. An error note stating the above mentioned text is displayed while trying to open the Word document. Along with the error text, steps to troubleshoot that error too is displayed. The troubleshooting message asks you to check file permissions and drive space on your computer. This error note pops up generally when you transfer the MS Word file from one computer to another and try to access that file. As a part of in-built security, Microsoft Word refuses to open files from untrusted sources such as internet servers and email clients.
You can easily overcome this error by following the troubleshooting steps:
2. There was a problem encountered while sending the command to the program:
3. Fix issues with MS Word files that cause Microsoft Word program to crash - Errors with Word documents that cause MS Word crashes is one of the 5 common Microsoft Word errors. Error note stating “This Word document caused a serious problem the last time it was opened. Do you wish to continue opening it again?” This error note pops up when you try to open a Word file the second time after it caused MS Word to crash. Microsoft Word program will blacklist that type of file and place it under the list of disabled files. This happens every time you try to access that Word file unless the error is fixed. You can fix all of Microsoft Word 5 common errors using any authentic Word file repair tool.
4. Fourth error of Microsoft Word 5 most general errors is a corrupt Word template (Normal.dotm) file.
While trying to Open or Save a Word file, an error note stating “Your Normal.dotm file is corrupt or damaged and you have to replace it”. A Normal.dotm file is a Word document file that contains all the Word file settings, formats and Macros. When you try to access a Word file and if this error message occurs, it means that the Word template file is corrupt. On order to fix this error, find those Word template files and rename them from Notmal.dotm to Normal.bak and try opening those files again. This step should fix the problem if the Word files are not severely corrupted.
5. Virus or Malware infection: The main reason leading to any of the 5 most common errors in Microsoft Word is Word file corruptions caused by viruses and malwares and you know what to do in order to keep them at bay.
Nevertheless, whatever is the reason that is causing your Word files to get inaccessible, you can easily recover them using Remo Repair. Remo Repair is the overall solution for fixing Microsoft Word 5 common faults and repair your important Word file corrupted due to those errors. In case, if you are wondering how do I recover a word document I accidentally deleted, after deleting it either accidentally or intentionally, then the other version of this software called Remo Recover tool helps you in getting back accidentally deleted Word documents.
To download Remo Repair Word, go to www.remorecover.com/windows/repair-word-file.html . You can also download the trial version for your PC before you get the complete edition for your system. This software runs on all versions of Windows OS including Windows 8. It repairs Word files created on all versions of MS Word such as Word 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.