Overview of Mac volume recovery
To improve the disk efficiency, maximize the space usage, data management, etc. of Mac OS X, users generally divide hard disk drive into several logical drives known as volumes. However, volumes on Macintosh computers may get lost or even deleted due to logical glitches and other unforeseen reasons. Well, you can easily get over these circumstances and recover missing or erased volume on Mac system just by utilizing this efficient volume recovery software for Mac - Remo Partition Recovery. It effortlessly finds the lost volume having FAT32, FAT16, HFS+ or HFSX file systems and retrieves deleted partition within a few steps.
Remo Recover software to recover volume on Mac
Remo Recover Mac plays a very prominent role in recovering lost volumes on Mac OS X in few simple steps. It is designed using robust algorithms which enable you to recover formatted Mac drive having different interfaces like SATA, PATA, ATA, IDE and SCSI. It even offers free demo version and only in four simple steps will do the complete volume recovery with utmost effectiveness.
Steps to use Remo Recover volume recovery software
Initially download and install Remo Recover tool on your Mac OS X. Then start volume recovery process by following given instructions carefully:
- Launch Remo Recover software to recover volume on Mac and choose "Recover Volumes / Drives".
- Select "Volume Recovery" to restore lost or deleted volumes on Macintosh machine.
- Choose appropriate volume to recover lost data and click on “Next”.
- “Preview” the list of recovered files from retrieved volume and click “Save” to store the files and folders to a healthy drive.
Why to use Remo Recover utility?
- Volume recovery is simple with easy-to use interface.
- Non-destructive tool so it is completely safe to use.
- Offers “Find Tool” feature to quickly find out the particular file from the recovered data list.
- Mac Finder Styled Interface is used to preview the retrieved data.
- Enable you to resume/ save the recovery session any time using “Save Recovery Session” option that will ensure no need to rescan your Macintosh drive again to locate lost data.
- Supports recovery of logical drives from iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
- It is compatible to perform volume recovery on both Windows and Mac operating system.
Other advantages of Remo Recover toolkit
- Can recover corrupt Mac volume data can retrieve data from USB external drives, flash memory cards, FireWire Drives, pen drives, iPods and other portable devices.
- Perform deep scanning of the Mac hard drive to restore data from volumes that fail to mount.
- It enables you in recovering volumes from partitioned, repartitioned, formatted, reformatted drives.
- Recovers data from damaged hard drives, containing bad sectors and even non-booting devices.
- This volume recovery software Mac work well on different manufacturing brands of HDD such as SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Western Digital, Iomega, LaCie, etc.
Common factors responsible for volume loss on Mac OS X
- Accidentally choosing important volume to format instead of unwanted logical drive.
- Creating or resizing the existing partitions on Mac drive in improper way.
- Errors encountered during file system conversion process.
- Hard drive crash or failure of defragmentation process.
Whatsoever may be the reason behind loss of volume on Apple Mac ultimately results in huge amount of data loss. In such cases, you can easily retrieved all data securely and safely with the help of Remo Recover program. It can recover all data over 300 different file formats.