Want to quickly recover deleted files on Mac Outlook 2011? Then, here are few simple steps: Scan -> Select -> Save and all your deleted files are restored! Now, outlook 2011 recover deleted items task is made easier with Remo Recover. Give it a try!
When you delete items from your Mac Outlook 2011 such as emails, contacts, notes, journals, calendar, tasks, etc. they are moved to Deleted Items folder of Outlook 2011. If you want to recover deleted items, then you can do it the right way. But, when you empty the Deleted Items folder, the items are no longer accessible in Mac Outlook 2011.
The deletion reasons can be anything but the fact is that you have lost your Mac Outlook 2011 files permanently. Don’t be panic, if you face Outlook 2011 file loss situation. In case, you want to recover permanently deleted files Mac Outlook 2011 then we recommend you to make use of reliable recovery apps like Remo Recover Software. This software can be used to retrieve lost Word files on Mac, PPT files, Excel files, and many others. Download and use it to perform Outlook 2011 recover deleted items task on Mac systems.
- Free Trial version of this software is available.
- Award-winning recovery tool with excellent file recovering results
- Supports recovering of files from MS Outlook 2000, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2011, Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016
- Preview Option to check the recovered files before restoration.
Overview Of Mac Outlook 2011:
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is the most recent stable version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Mac OS X. It is the successor to Outlook 2008 for Mac. Microsoft Outlook for Mac is the all in one application with improved sharing capability of Outlook items such as emails, calendars, tasks, and contacts, meetings, appointments, events. With PST import and export support, you will be able to move your Outlook files, archives from Microsoft OS i.e. Windows platform to Mac and vice versa.
Mac Outlook 2011 seems much like Outlook 2010 for Windows, making it easier for Windows users to use the same email client on Mac OS X. Multiple options are available for creating and adding appointments in Calendar, managing events and most importantly organizing vital calendar items are much easier in Mac Outlook 2011. This application also provides a convenient way for taking notes with an option of sharing and sending them to friends and peers.
Key Features Of Remo Recover Software:
- Recovers files deleted from Outlook 2011, even if it is deleted from Deleted Items folder of Mac Outlook 2011.
- It has a user-friendly graphical interface so that even a non-technical person can easily make use of this software to recover deleted Outlook 2011 files without any difficulty.
- This software supports recovery of deleted Outlook data from Mac Outlook 2011 on various versions of Mac OS X such as Sierra, EI Capitan, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, and many others.
- Remo Recover is a result oriented recovery software that will assist you to recover deleted Outlook 2011 items from Mac with utmost ease. It also helps in recovering deleted document on Mac.
- By using this tool, you can easily recover emails which are lost/deleted on various folders of Outlook 2011 including inbox, sent items, drafts, archive, and many others email messages.
Some Of The Common Reasons Behind Deletion Of Mac Outlook 2011 Files:
- Deleting items in Outlook 2011 PST using Shift + Delete key combination. Here deleted files does not go to the Deleted Item folder, resulting in permanent deletion of Mac Outlook 2011 files.
- Virus infection on your Outlook 2011 PST file makes it corrupt, and when you scan the corrupt file, the Antivirus Software may delete infected PST files without giving any notification.
- Formatting the Mac partition during reinstallation of Mac OS X without taking the PST file backup leads to loss of PST files.
- If you compress Outlook 2011 files using any unreliable third party tool, then files may get deleted permanently from Mac Outlook 2011 application.
- Outlook 2011 PST file may get deleted due to bad sectors. If your PST file is residing in bad sectors of the hard drive, then it might erase some or entire Outlook items.
- Outlook 2011 items also get deleted if the file reaches its maximum size limit.
Remo Recover Software Installation Steps:
Step 1: Install and run Remo Recover for Mac on your Macintosh computer and select “Recover Files" option from the main screen.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Choose the volume from where you want to restore deleted Outlook 2011 files and click “Next" to begin the scanning process.
Figure 2: Select Volume
Step 3: On completion of the scanning process, a list of recovered files is shown in two types of which are "File Type View” and “Data View”.
Figure 3: Recovered Files
Step 4: Simply Save Recovery Session to avoid rescanning of volume in future.
Figure 4: Save Recovery Session