Data loss on the potent OS versions like OS X, which is fitted out with state-of-the-art technology! In reality, sadly, yes it is! It doesn’t matter how influential the built-in security measures of your OS X are, data loss perils seem to catch more novel ways these days. Data loss events hit you in the face when you are expecting least from them. Thus, knowing how to retrieve data is very essential. But, learning about the data loss and deletion scenarios on Mac is even more essential. So, let’s look into causes of OS X data loss or deletion first.
Generally, data from a Mac computer may get deleted or lost due to:
1. Unintentional causes, which include emptying data from Trash folder, deleting files from OS X terminal, using Shift and Delete keys, erasing files from external devices whilst connecting with Mac.
2. Deleting an entire Mac volume using Mac Disk utility application.
3. Performing Hard Disk Drive partitions improperly, improper way of resizing volumes.
4. Generation of errors while reinstalling/installing Mac OS X software.
5. Presence of more number of bad sectors on Mac HDD.
6. Third party applications causing file deletions.
7. Interrupting the data transfer process due to actions like ejecting the portable device, terminating Mac
8. Application crashes, system freeze, abrupt power surge etc. disturbances while working on files etc.
9. Unintentional format actions or formatting the wrong volume mistakenly
10. Technical errors leasing to data deletion may include situations like hard disk drive malfunctions, start-up disk damage, etc.
When you come up with any data loss incident, then the first place you have to look for your lost or deleted data is Time Machine backup. If you have enabled time machine backup prior to data loss then,
In case, if you haven’t enabled the Time Machine backup then make use of Remo Recover Mac tool.
Irrespective of the reason that caused data deletion on your Mac computer, Mac OS X data recovery can be performed in order to recover deleted or missing files like photos, music, movies, MS office documents, software and other files by using a reliable data recovery tool like Remo Recover Mac with ease on all major versions of Mac OS X. But, you have to stop using your Mac since after the data loss or deletion event as your files remain untouched as long as that space is occupied by a new file through a write action. Hence, Mac OS X data recovery can be carried out by re-altering the file data and making it once again accessible to the operating system. This job can be efficiently and reliably done with Remo Recover utility.
Remo Recover Mac Recovery Software is an outstanding tool that offers enhanced features, which makes your Mac data recovery process a graceful and an easy task. Here are few capabilities of Remo Recover Mac.
Step 1: Download Remo Recover Mac and install it on your Machine (not onto the volume, where you lost/deleted data). Launch the software and on Main Screen, select the appropriate one from provided three different options.
Step 2: Software will display all storage drives and volumes that are available on your Mac PC. Select the volume from where you wish to restore data and click Next.
Step 3: After successful completion of scanning process, a list of recoverable files will be displayed in both Data View and File Type View. You can view those items using Preview option.
Step 4: Make use of Save Recovery Session option to save the currently scanned session for further use. If you are satisfied with the outcome, then activate the software and save your files.