About Mac OS X Yosemite Data Recovery
Mac OS X Yosemite offers many new features which make it convenient for its users to work on Mac computers. However, you may at times end up losing or deleting your important data from Yosemite machine. What do you do then? Here’s the answer.
When data loss troubles occur with Apple Mac computers, things become complex for ordinary users who have never met with Mac OS X Yosemite data loss problems and are not very familiar with this OS. Now all such glitches can be easily resolved by using Remo Recover data recovery software for Mac Yosemite. This tool makes it possible and effortlessly easy for novice users to restore all deleted or missing data back in just a couple of simple steps. It even allows you to restore data after emptying Trash or after permanently deleting files on Mac Yosemite.
How to perform Mac OS X Yosemite data recovery?
You need to download Remo data recovery software for free on your Mac. Install the tool on your system and follow the below mentioned steps to perform Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite data recovery.
Step 1: Launch Remo Recover and select Recover Volumes / Drives
Step 2: Click on Volumes Recovery option to perform OS X 10.10 Yosemite data recovery
Step 3: Select the appropriate drive to perform Yosemite data recovery and click Next
Step 4: After scan, software will show the list of recovered data in either Data View or File Type View
Step 5: Using Save Recovery Session feature, you can save the current data recovery session
Features of Remo Recover utility
- Retrieves lost or deleted data from Mac OS X Yosemite with utmost ease under all circumstances.
- Capable of recovering images, music files, text documents, videos, excel sheets and over 300+ different file formats.
- Recovers data not only from Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite but also able to perform data recovery Mac 10.9 Mavericks.
- You can also recover partition on Mac Yosemite that is formatted with HFS, HFSX and HFS+ file system.
- Supports Yosemite data recovery from various storage devices such as thumb drive, hard drive, USB drives, memory cards, etc.
- It works excellent in recovering data from all types of hard drives including SSD, SATA, SCSI and so on.
Remo Recover works effectively on such data loss situations:
- Accidental or intentional deletion: Sometimes, while deleting unwanted data using Command + Delete keys from your Yosemite disk drive. You may mistakenly select important which could result in permanent data deletion.
- Yosemite reinstallation / upgradation: Following improper way while reinstalling or upgrading to Apple’s OS X Yosemite may leads to enormous loss of data.
- Other reasons: You may lose data from your Mac OS X due to various factors like Yosemite file system corruption, formatted / damaged partition, OS crash, hard drive failure and many more.
Whatever might be the reason behind your data loss, Remo Recover comes in handy to get back all the data with its powerful scanning algorithms.
Other unique features of Remo Recover toolkit
- This software is a non-destructive, safe utility which is free from all sought of viruses and malware programs.
- It provides signature search option with its Add / Edit File Signature feature.
- Allows you to preview the data recovery results in Mac Finder style interface.
- Compatible to perform data recovery from different Mac based devices like MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, etc.