Recover Apple Data using Remo Recover Mac tool
Apple devices are the most premium, classy and powerful computer devices in the world. Apple products such as iPad versions, MacBook versions, iPods, iPhones and all iOS operating devices are used amongst many users for business related / personal use or in some cases, just for maintaining standards. As powerful and reliable the Apple devices are, they are also known for data loss / corruptions. Accidental file deletion is a common task with professional as well as basic users. As the number of users of and device increases, the chances for data deletion / corruptions also increase. Having a data recovery tool is absolutely necessary these days considering the increase in number of data loss.
Remo Recover- A data recovery tool for Apple devices:
You can successfully restore Apple data using the data recovery tool which has the highest data recovery success rate when compared to other third party tools. Remo Recover is powerful, reliable and safe-to-use data restorer tool which gives you unmatched data recovery experience. Some of the advanced features of Remo Recover are highlighted below.
- Apple data recovery on various devices: With Remo Recover data recovery tool you can perform Apple data recovery on all Apple devices. This includes iPad Air, MacBook versions, iPods, iPhone and all iOS operating devices
- Recover data from Mac and its supported volumes: This software can effectively perform Apple data restoration on Mac OS X volumes and as well as recover data from external supported memory devices like external hard disk drive, flash memory drives, etc.
- Retrieve apple data from various delete actions: There are many data delete actions like accidental deletion, emptying the Trash folder, formatting a volume, data deletion due to errors and other delete actions. No matter what is the actual reason that caused data deletion on your Apple device, Remo Recover can successfully restore it on to any desired location
- Apple data recovery from errors: The data can be deleted due to errors like system crash, errors in operating program, improper transfers, power surges / outages, file deletion due to virus infections, other third party softwares causing data deletions and other similar errors. This powerful data recover tool can restore deleted data from these delete actions
- Supports almost all file types: Remo Recover Mac can recognize more that 300 file types. This means you can easily recover almost any kind of file including songs, photos, movies, documents, programs and all important files using this amazing data restorer tool
- Recover data from severely damaged hard drives: Remo Recover can effectively retrieve data from corrupt volumes, unmountable drives, formatted / reformatted partitions, missing volumes, partitioned / repartitioned volumes, volumes with Bad Sectors, etc.
- User-friendly data restorer: You can preview all recovered items in a Mac styled view even before saving the rescued files. This feature helps in evaluating the recovered contents. There is a free demo version of this tool to perform Apple data restore with which you can scan, recover and preview the deleted / lost contents. You only need the full version of this tool to complete the restoration process
Steps to perform Apple data recovery using Remo Recover Mac:
Step 1: Download and Install Remo Recover on your Mac machine. Launch the software and click on the appropriate recovery option.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Further, select the appropriate category from the two options.
Figure 2: Select Option
Step 3: After selecting the recovery option, on the next screen, you have to select the Apple drive and click "Next" as shown.
Figure 3: Select Apple Drive
Step 4: Once the recovery process gets over, the list of recovered data from Apple Drive will be displayed. Save the recovered items using "Save" option.
Figure 4: List of Recovered Data