Data Recovery Software for Mac OS X
Remo Recover Mac is an ideal data recovery app that comes with capability of performing recovery of lost or deleted data on Macintosh machines. It is the best data rescuer available in the market for Mac OS X. Remo Mac recovery software is featured with highly advanced drive scanning mechanism to produce fast, easy, secure and complete data recovery. It comes with an elegant, intuitive graphical user interface that facilitates novice users to achieve data recovery without facing any sort of complications. Because of its excellent performance in file recovery operation on all popular Mac OS X based machines, it is recommended by professional Mac data recovery experts.
Promising Features of Remo Recover for Mac
- Highly compatible data recovery software for Mac OS X based Machines i.e. iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air etc.
- Quick retrieval of files from hard drives as well as from USB drives, SD, XD, CF, MMC flash memory cards, FireWire devices, iPods, camcorders etc.
- Easily recover data on Mac which is deleted via "Command-Shift-Delete" key combination, "rm-rf" command and "Empty Trash" command
- Supports recovery of lost and deleted photos, videos, music, documents, zip archives and other type files from several storage devices on Mac machines.
- Performs lost, deleted and formatted Mac volume recovery
- Remo Recover for Mac has extremely fast built-in "Find Tool" to search and locate files from recovered data list after Mac drive recovery
- Effective solution for restoration of data from APFS, HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT formatted volumes
- Performs deep scanning of corrupted Mac hard drive to extract lost data from volume that fails to mount
- Remo Recover Mac has ability to identify and recover digital RAW picture formats on the basis of their unique signatures
- Facilitates users to sort recovered files on the basis of name, size, date and file type
- User can preview recovered files prior to data restoration.
- View files in a Mac finder styled interface
- Works on both Intel and PowerPC Mac platforms
Common data loss scenarios in Mac OS :
- Accidental deletion of files
- File and folders emptied from Mac Trash Bin
- Data loss after formatting or deleting hard drive volumes
- After improper re-partitioning of hard drive partitions
- Catalog files node corruption
- Due to journal file corruption on Mac OS X machines
- Failed Master Boot Record points a volume inaccessible
- File loss after sudden system turn off because of abrupt power surge
- Operating system crash due to programming bugs or other logical issues
- File deletion by third party application
- Due to volume header corruption
- File deletion due to failure of Disk Defragment operation
- Apple partition map corruption
OS supported: Mac OS X 10.5.x, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, macOS Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina
RAM requirements: Minimum of 1 GB RAM (recommended 2 GB)
- Requires only 50 MB free disk space for installation
- This utility works well on a 32 bit and 64 bit Mac machine
- To install this Mac OS X recovery software on your system you need to login as system admin
Recover Mac data in few easy steps with Remo Mac OS X recovery tool:
Step 1: After launching the software, select "Recover Files" option from the main screen. On next window, select "Recover Deleted Files" or "Recover Lost Files" option as illustrated in figure 1.
Figure 1: Select File Recovery Option
Step 2: After selecting file recovery option, on the next screen you have to select the volume from which you want to recover files, as illustrated in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Volume
Step 3: On the next screen, select file type, which you want to recover as illustrated in figure 3.
Figure 3: Select File Type
Step 4: Once the recovery process gets over, the list of recovered files from the drive, will be displayed as illustrated in figure 4.
Figure 4: List Recovered Files
Step 5: Use Save Recovery Session option for saving recovery process to avoid re-scanning of the drive.
Figure 5: Save Recovery Session