A Solid State Drive is an external storage device used to store and backup important data. Due to SSD’s advanced performance, faster data accessing speed, resistance against power surge issue and high temperature, etc, it is being used as a hard drive in the latest laptops.
Despite the benefits SSD gives to you over other external storage devices like external hard drive, memory card, or USB drive, it is still prone to data loss or deletion like any other storage disk. If you are looking to perform SSD data recovery, then you have landed on the right page!
Note: If you have deleted any file from your external SSD drive, then it will be permanently deleted from it without creating a backup in the Recycle Bin or Trash.
Here is a complete guide on how to recover deleted files from SSD using the Remo SSD Data Recovery tool.
Recovering deleted files from SSD only takes few simple steps using the below reliable method. Before you move on to get back deleted data from your partition or SSD drive, here are some common data loss scenarios from SSD.
Reasons for Data loss or deletion from SSD
- Accidentally deleted or lost files from SSD.
- Corrupted or Formatted SSD.
- Lost files while moving from SSD to another device.
- Dead or failed SSD.
- Deleted or Lost a partition on SSD drive.
Note: If you have lost or deleted files from SSD, it is recommended to stop using it. Since adding new files or updating the existing folder or file on your SSD, might overwrite the lost data, which will lead to permanent data loss from SSD. Hence, before adding any new file to your SSD, it is suggested to first recover data from it.
How to Recover Deleted Files from SSD?
Utilize Remo Recover software which is an advanced data recovery tool to restore deleted files from SSD in simple clicks. This SSD data recovery tool works with deep scanning algorithms to thoroughly scan and get back your data from SSD under various data loss scenarios like data deletion, files lost, dead or failed SSD, corrupt or formatted SSD, etc.
To recover deleted files from SSD:
- Download and install Remo Recover software on your Windows or Mac system and connect the SSD to recover deleted files from it.
- Launch the tool and select the Recover Partition option to get back deleted files from SSD.
- Now, select the SSD from which you want to recover deleted or lost files and click the Scan button.
Quick Note: After the scanning process completes, all your deleted or lost files from SSD will be restored in Data View and File Type View format. Now, you freely preview the recovered files from such as photos or videos.
- Select the deleted files which you want to restore from SSD and click the Save button to get them back at any location of your choice.
Common Tips to protect SSD data
- Regularly take a backup of all your important data.
- Avoid the cut and paste method to transfer files from SSD to other devices. Rather use the copy and paste method.
- Cross-check before you delete files from SSD.
- Do not connect your SSD drive to virus-infected devices.
- Make use of Remo Recover to get back your deleted or lost data from SSD under various data loss scenarios.