Mac mini is a small Mac desktop computer which is manufactured by Apple Inc. And it comes without Monitor, keyboard or mouse. But you can easily use this Mac computer by connecting it to a TV or desktop.
Even though the Mac mini comes with 64GB of an internal hard disk that is expandable up to 2TB of SSD, files saved on the Mac mini is prone to data loss. Whenever you lose or delete data from Mac mini or on any other Mac device, it is first suggested you to stop using your Mac mini computer until you don’t recover your files from it.
In case, if you have temporarily deleted files from Mac mini, then you can restore your deleted files from Mac Trash since it stores a copy of your accidentally deleted files. However, if you permanently deleted files or formatted Mac mini drive then, you can make use of your backup data.
If you have not taken a Time Machine backup of your important files before formatting or deletion of files like photos, videos, or other media files, then you need not worry! Files deleted or lost from Mac mini under various data loss scenarios are recoverable using a professional Mac data recovery software like Remo Recover Mac.
Before you move on to recover files from Mac mini using Remo Recover Mac software, let us find out some common reasons behind the data loss scenario from Mac mini.
Common reasons for data loss on Mac mini
- Accidental deletion of photos, videos, or any other important files.
- Formatted Mac mini’s hard drive volume, partition, or SSD.
- Permanent deletion of files or Mac mini’s partition
- Mac mini external hard drive is not showing up or not recognizing,
- Lost files while transferring from Mac mini to other devices,
- Files missing after updating macOS to another or latest version, etc.
How to Recover files from Mac mini?
Download Remo Recover Mac software to easily perform Mac mini data recovery in simple clicks. Be it accidental/ permanent deletion, formatting, or Mac mini drive is not recognizing, Remo Recover Mac can effortlessly restore more than 300 file formats like photos, videos, audio files, Office files, documents, etc.
Steps to perform Mac mini data recovery using Remo Recover Mac software
Step 1: Launch Remo Recover Mac on your Mac computer.
Step 2: Click on Recover Volumes/Drives and click on Volumes Recovery in case of file deletion or Formatted/ Reformatted Recovery option if you want to recover data formatted Mac mini.
Step 3: Select the Mac mini hard drive from which you want to recover data and select the Advance Scan option.
Note: Now, you can specify the file types you want to recover from the Mac mini, or else click on the Skip button.
Step 4: Once the scanning process completes, all your lost or deleted files from Mac mini will be displayed to you in File Type View and Data View.
Step 5: Select the files which you want to recover from the Mac mini and click the Save button to restore them to any location of your choice.
Why use Remo Recover Mac software to restore files from Mac mini?
- Remo Recover Mac software offers a free preview of the recovered files like photos or videos even before you save them to your desired location.
- After recovering data from Mini mac or any other device using Remo Recover Mac tool can be easily sorted based on the file types (like photos, videos, etc.), date, size, and many more.
- This tool works with advanced data recovery algorithms to restore more than 300 file formats like photos, videos, raw-images, audio files, documents, etc. from various storage devices or Mac systems without altering the original content.
- It can recover deleted or lost files not only from Mac mini but also restores data from formatted MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and various other Mac devices.
- Compatible with all the latest Mac operating systems including macOS Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, etc.
Whenever you perform any action on your data such as formatting or deletion of files from your Mac mini, make sure you have taken a backup of your important files to avoid any data loss scenario. However, if you have ended up deleting files from your Mac mini or any other storage drive like external HDD, SSD, USB drive, etc. then you can get back your deleted or lost data using Remo Mac Data Recovery software in simple clicks.