What is SSD drive and how do they work?
Solid State Drive (SSD drives) consists of solid-state electronic memory chips (Flash memory) to write and read data. SSDs speed up computers significantly due to their low read-access times and fast throughputs, If you encounter a scenario, where you have lost or deleted data from SSD, this read up is for you. In the below article you will learn how to perform SSD data recovery.
Although SSD’s are compact and faster than traditional HDD’s, data loss in your solid-state drive is as common as it is in the hard disk drive.
Causes for data loss on SSD
Below listed cases are the common scenarios for data loss from the SSD drive reported by multiple users.
- Human Errors – Errors such as accidental deletion and formatting
- System failure
- File system corruption
- Physical Damage
- Data loss during Partitioning the drive.
The above listed are the very common scenarios for data loss from your SSD drive. Though you happened to face any other data scenario, Don’t worry.
As long as the lost or deleted files on the SSD drive are not overwritten with new ones, they are recoverable with Reliable Data Recovery Tool.
If the memory space on the SSD that is occupied by the files that are deleted/lost is overwritten with new files, then you can’t recover your files back. Hence it is recommended not to try anything on your SSD after you encounter data loss in it. In the section below you will use the hassle-free methods to restore your lost or deleted data from SSD drive.
How to Recover Data from SSD drive?
As we all know data loss is an unpredictable scenario. Nevertheless, with the help of a right data recovery utility like Remo Recover you can effortlessly retrieve the files from your SSD drive.
This SSD Data Recovery tool has the ability to recover deleted files and lost files from your SSD devices.
Additionally, it recovers data not only from SSD disk drives but also from other storage devices like external hard drives, internal hard disk, flash memory chips (including SD card, XD, MMC, CF, SDXC, SDHC, etc.), USB devices.
Why is Remo Recover a great SSD Recovery Tool?
Remo Recover is programmed with advanced scanning algorithms that can easily analyze and recover data from your SSD drive.
- Smart Scan that this tool instruments can dive deep into the drive looking for scattered fragments of broken files all over the Solid State drive
- The tool also facilitates you with a Preview option for the user view and evaluate the results.
- Save recovery session enhances your experience of recovering data by allowing you to save the data retrieval session on your desired location.
- Available in two versions for Windows and Mac, compatible with the latest editions of Windows 10 and macOS Catalina, Mojave and High Sierra, etc.
- Capable of recovering files up to more than 300 file formats
Steps to Restore Lost or Deleted Data from SSD Drive
- Step 1: Connect the SSD drive to your system. Run Remo Recover software and click the Recover Partitions button. Next, select the SSD drive from the list and click Scan.
- Step 2: Now, choose the required SSD drive/partition from found partitions and click the Scan button to begin the SSD data recovery process.
- Step 3: The tool deep scans the selected SSD partition and displays all recovered files.
- Step 4: Verify your recovered files by clicking previewing them one by one. You can preview the recovered files by right-clicking on the file and selecting Preview from the displayed options.
- Step 5: Finally, if you are happy with the recovery results, then activate the software, and Save your recovered data from the SSD.
- Have a backup of your important data in other storage devices
- Download a reliable anti-virus and verify downloading files from the internet
- Re-verify before deleting files or formatting
- Beware of the data loss before using features SSD trim etc.