How to restore deleted data from Xolo Smartphone?
XOLO is one of the few Smartphone brands designed and manufactured in India. It launched its first device in the year 2012 named XOLO X900 that was the first in the world to have an Intel Processor. Since then XOLO has been releasing few Smartphones timely with all the features of high-end Android Smartphones at slightly lower prices.
XOLO Smartphones are based on Android Operating Systems and like all other Android devices, they too are prone to data loss and stuffs like that.
Here’s a complete guide to restore deleted data from Xolo Smartphone and recover from data deletion and how to maintain data on XOLO devices safely.
Data loss scenarios:
- Accidental or unintentional deletion of important contents.
- Data loss due to malfunction of the device or its memory card.
- Data loss due to untrusted third party apps or other malwares and viruses that are on the phone.
- Improper handling of the Micro SD Card.
- Whatever may be the cause of data loss or deletion, now you can comfortably retrieve all lost / deleted items on your XOLO devices using the multi-function Remo Recover tool.
Advantages of using Remo Recover over other recovery tools to recover data from Xolo Smartphone:.
- One-click installation and user-friendly operation of Remo Recover.
- Quickly scans and detects all missing contents and retrieves them effectively.
- Versatility- Remo Recover works on all versions of Windows operating systems.
- Along with recovering deleted photos, music, videos and other files, this tool also supports recovery of lost, missing and corrupt files from Xolo and other Android Smartphones.
- It lets you Preview and evaluate the recovered contents prior to saving it back on your phone / Drive.
- It enables you to Save the recovery session on order to avoid rescanning, saving your precious time.
Things you need handy to restore deleted data from Xolo Smartphone:
- Sufficiently charged Xolo device on which data has to be retrieved.
- A USB cable connecting the Xolo device to your Windows computer. (Make sure Remo Recover tool is already installed on that computer before connecting the device to it).
- If data to be recovered is on the Micro SD card, then you can use a card reader as well to directly connect it to the computer.
- Active internet connection if you are using the demo version of this tool to recover deleted data from Xolo phone.
Tips to keep all your important contents safely on Xolo device:
- Don’t remove and re-insert the memory card regularly as it might cause a malfunction on the SD card.
- Avoid installing apps from untrusted sources.
- Install any reliable Antivirus software to protect your device from malwares and viruses.
- Beware while selecting multiple items at once as one wrong touch can delete all the selected items.
- Install a recycle bin kind of tool that is abundantly available on Google Play to restore deleted contents at once.
- It is good to always have a back-up of all important data on any secure drive.
Just follow these simple steps in order to perform data recovery on Xolo Smartphone:
Click on the Download icon to download Remo Recover and install it on your computer.
Step 1: Connect your Xolo device to Windows computer using USB cable and wait for the connection to get established.
Figure A: Detecting Device
Step 2: Now select the appropriate option that matches your situation “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” from main screen.
Figure B: Main Screen
Step 3: Select Xolo device's drive and click “Next” to begin scanning process.
Figure C: Select Xolo Device's Drive
Step 4: On completion of the repair process you can view all recovered files in two kinds of views: “File Type View” and “Data View”.
Figure D: List of Recovered Data
Step 5: Use Preview option in order to view all recovered contents and save them to any location by clicking on Save.
Figure E: Preview Recovered Media Files