Movie is considered as one of the prime factor of entertainment for most of the users; however a movie file without any sound can collapse all the entertainment of users. Thus what if you are in similar kind of situation? Do not worry as you can get rid of these kinds of dreadful situations. This can be possible by making use of a tool which can repair the movie file without any effort. However when you search for a efficient tool you will notice that there are tons of them which puzzle you, but the most efficient of all is the Remo Repair software which can successfully fix the issues without any trouble.
Various reasons behind unavailability of audio
- One of the first thing what you need to do is to check whether the media player which you are using is appropriate, because there are several media player which does not support all file format due to which there may be unavailability of audio in movie file
- In order to play a movie there should be some set of supported codecs which plays movie, thus make sure your computer have all supported codecs to play a movie
- While downloading if there is any kind of interruption or other issues then there are probabilities that you may lose some important files required for playing a movie
- Improper setting of hardware and sound of your computer or if the computer does not meet the hardware compatibility for playing a movie can at times create problems while watching movie
Features of Remo Repair software
- Generally movie file will be large in size but there is no need to worry because this tool is capable of repairing movie file that is large in size without any kind of close down in between the process of repair
- Can repair various kind of movie files such as AVI, MOV, MP4, Xvid and Divx, moreover supports various audio and video codecs such as avc1, mp4v, mjpeg, sowt, RAW, mp4a
- You can install this tool on various operating systems such as Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (64-bit), Lion 10.7 (64-bit), Mountain Lion 10.8 (64-bit) and Mavericks 10.9 (64-bit)
- The interfaces available in this program are very simplified for normal users because of which the process of repair can get finished in just few clicks of mouse
- Supports very less amount of memory for installation on your computer, thus due to this there is no need to worry about computer going slow
- Has the ability of repairing video files that are stored on storage devices such as external hard disk, flash drive, memory cards and various others
- Once the movie file is repaired the software allows you to have a preview on part of the movie, after preview of the file one can purchase the full version of the software in order to save the repaired file
- Make sure that your audio drivers, devices and connectors are in proper condition. If not run troubleshoot guide which is provided by default in your operating system
- Ensure that there are no incorrect settings in your sound system preferences of your computer or settings of your media player
- In hurry most of the users do not realize that the computer sound system may have gone mute due to which all the videos or movies when played will not have audio
Follow these steps to repair no audio output movie:
Step 1: Download and install Remo Repair Tool on your Mac
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now select the location that contains the movie files and click on “Next” to begin scanning process.
Figure 2: Repair process
Step 3: After the completion of repair process, "Preview" the repaired video file and all its contents.
Figure 3: Preview movie
Step 4: Use "Save Repaired File" option to save the file on specific location.